What is DSSSB?
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is an examination board that conducts recruitment exams for various posts under the departments of the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCT of Delhi).DSSSB is conducting all the examinations comes under the teaching & nonteaching department.
DSSSB recruitment exam is conducting once in a year. The DSSSB Recruitment body releases vacancy notices for different posts along with details such as DSSSB exam dates, pay scale, and eligibility criteria. Candidates can apply for a particular post after ensuring their eligibility criteria for that post.
DSSSB Application Form 2021 Notification:
Recently, DSSSB has released the 7236 TGT PRT & Nursery Teachers vacancies. The DSSSB Online Application will be going to start on 25th May. DSSSB exam for the various post is online in nature. Eligible candidate may fill the DSSSB online form from the official website i.e https://dsssbonline.nic.in/
Who can fill Dsssb form?
Students interested in filling the DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Exam must first fulfil all the eligibility criteria as set by conducting by a board for the various posts before applying for the recruitment test. The eligibility criteria for the exam are mentioned as follows-
- A Master’s Degree (or its equivalent degree) in the concerned subjects from any recognized university of the country.
- Candidates having a degree or diploma in training education are also eligible to apply for the post.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from any recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks.
- Such candidates should have a working knowledge of Hindi and should also have qualified CTET from CBSE.
Note: Nationality: To be eligible for the test all the applicants must be citizens of India. Age Limit: The pronounced age limit for various posts is given below: All PGT Posts: 36 Years. All TGT Posts: 32 Years.
DSSSB Salary Structure:
All Teachers Post: 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/4600/4800
- Trained Graduate Teacher: 9300-34800+ Grade Pay:4600
- Post Graduate Teacher : 9300-34800 + Grade Pay:4800
- Asst. Teacher (Nursery/Primary): 9300-34800 + Grade Pay:4200
- Physical Edu. Teacher: 9300-34800 +Grade Pay:4600
- Special Education Teacher: Rs. 9300-34800+Grade Pay:4600
- Drawing Teacher: 9300-34800 + Grade Pay:4600
- Domestic Science Teacher: 9300-34800+Grade Pay:4600
- Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor (EVGC) : 9300- 34800 + Grade Pay:4800
- Librarian: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Librarian (Dte. Of Training): Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
DSSSB Age Limit 2021
DSSSB Age Relaxation is given to candidates under DSSSB 2021 belonging to reserved categories as stated under the Government of India. No reservation given to the female candidate in this recruitment process.
|Sr. No.||Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|01.||TGT Teacher||32 years|
|02.||PGT Teacher||36 years|
|03.||PRT Teacher||30 years|
|Serial Number||Categories||Age Limit|
|6.||Ex. Servicemen||Period of Military Service+3 years|
|7.||Disabled Defense Servicemen||45 years, 50 years for SC/ST, 48 years for OBC|
|8.||Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated||35 years, 40 years (SC/ST), 38 years (OBC)|
|9.||Meritorious Sportsperson||05 years, 10 years (SC/ST), 08 years (OBC)|
|10.||Departmental Candidate with minimum 3 years of continuous service to Government of NCT||05 years|