1. ………………are distinct forms of ‘Justice’ in Indian constitution.
a) Justice, empowerment, well being
b) Social, economic, political
c) Social, Psychological, emotional
d) Social, educational, judicial
2. Social Problems are treated with Social reform and……………..
a) Social legislation.
b) Social work
c) Social science
d) Social service
3. Social justice is the balance between…..
a) Individual’s rights and social control
b) Society and individual
c) Fundamental rights and judicial system
d) Individual and family
4. According to the Supreme Court of India, social justice….
a) As a living concept of revolutionary import
b) Judicial mechanism
c) Social control measure
d) Social defense
5. The primary goal of a welfare state is to achieve
a) Social Justice
b) Freedom to all
c) Employment to all
d) Political justice
6. The concept of social justice has emerged out of a process of……….?
a) Individual rights
b) Social practices
c) Social norms, order, law and morality
d) Religion, caste and community
7. The term social justice was first used in the year
a) 1840 b) 1856
c) 1948 d) 1950
8. Social welfare policies were first introduced in India in the year_________.
a) 1972 b) 1951
c) 1947 d) 1851
9. The term social justice was first used by
a) Sicilian priest, Luigi Taparelli d’Azeglio,
b) M. Gandhi
c) Dr. BR. Ambedkar
d) Raja Ram Mohan Roy
10. The concept of social justice is a ………which provides meaning and significance to life and makes the rule of law dynamic.
a) Revolutionary concept
b) Old age concept
c) Young old concept
d) New concept
- Get Free Study Material For UPTET 2019: Click here
- Get Free Study Material For CTET 2019: Click here
- Plan Your Success with CTET 2019 Study Plan: Start Now
- CTET 2019: CTET Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern