UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission has released the Recruitment notification for the post of Principal. In this recruitment notification, total 363 vacancies are out for the Principal post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 24/04/2021 to 13/05/2021 on the official website. Recently, The UPSC commission has postponed the recruitment process due to Covid – 19 situation across the nation. The candidates are advised to keep following the official website – upsc.gov.in. or teachersadda for all latest updates of UPSC Principal Recruitment Exam.
UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021-Highlight
|Notification||UPSC Recruitment 2021: 363 Vacancies for Principal Posts, Apply Online @upsc.gov.in|
|Last Date of Submission||May 13, 2021|
|Organization||UPSC, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Graduate|
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2021
|Online Application – Start Date||24/04/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||13/05/2021|
UPSC Vacancy for principal
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
How to Apply UPSC Principle Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates should apply Online by visiting the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts were started from 24th April 2021
- Candidates should have a filled valid email-id and mobile number for fresh registration.
- Fill the all the required details in the online application form and upload the required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a printout of the finally submitted application for future reference.
UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the educational qualification will be updated here once the detailed notification is released.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Principal||Level-12 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|