UPPSC BEO Answer Key 2020: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has conducted the UPPSC Block Education Officer (BEO) preliminary examination on 16th August 2020. UPPSC has earlier released a total of 309 vacancies of Group C Gazetted posts of Block Education Officer. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released Preliminary examination official answer key for the post of Block Education Officer.The candidates can check the answers for SET A, SET B, SET C and SET D through the given below link. UPPSC BEO Answer Link is available till 24 August 2020.
The candidates who have any objection regarding answer key, can submit their objection post to the office of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) on or before 25 August 2020. The format for objection submission is mentioned below:
The examination of UPPSC BEO Prelims exam was conducted in 18 Districts of Uttar Pradesh (UP). The timing of the exam was from 12 PM to 2 PM. As the exam was conducted in offline mode, we are providing the question paper PDF of UPPSC BEO Preliminary exam with answer key. Candidates can download the PDF with answer key here so they can analyse themselves and prepare for upcoming examinations. A total of 120 questions were asked comprising for a total of 300 marks.
How to Download UPPSC BEO Answer Key ?
- Go to official website of UPPSC i.e. www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on ‘Click here to view Key Answer Sheet’
- A new window will open where you will find links of the answer key
- Check answer sheet for the respective set i.e SET A, B, C and D.
- Download UP BEO Answer Key for future use
Calculate your score using UPPSC BEO Answer Key 2020
- Total Question- 120
- Total Marks-300
- Each Question Marks – 2.5
- Negative Marking – 1/3 of marks (0.82)
- Total Marks Calculate – No of Correct Answers x 2.5 -No of incorrect Answers x 1/3 (0.82)
UPPSC BEO 2020 Exam Highlight:
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Block Education Officer (BEO)|
|Exam Date||16 August 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||05 August 2020|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Main, Interview|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC BEO Preliminary Exam Analysis:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|History Of India||12-13||Difficult|
|Indian Agriculture, commerce & trade||12-13||Moderate|
|Indian National Movement||6-7||Moderate|
|Indian Polity ,Economy & Culture||18-19||Moderate|
|Population, Ecology & urbanization||2-4||Moderate|
|Geography [Including world & Indian geography, Natural resources of India]||12-13||Moderate|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||11-12||Moderate|
|Uttar Pradesh Static GK [Including: Education, culture, Agriculture, Industry & trade, Living & social tradition]||9-11||Moderate|
UPPSC Block Education Officer Recruitment : Pay Scale
- Pay Scale-> 9,300/- – 34,800/-, Grade Pay – 4,800/-
UPPSC Block Education Officer Recruitment : Selection Process
The selection process of UPPSC Block Education Officer Recruitment will consist of 3 stages as given below:
- Stage-I: Preliminary Exam (Objective type papers)
- Stage-II: Mains Exam
- Stage-III: medical Examination
Examination Pattern :
Stage-I: Preliminary Exam
- The Marks obtained in Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Mains Examination will be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- For each wrong answer, one-third (1/3rd) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
|Syllabus||1. General Science
2. History of India
3. Indian National Movement
4. Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
5. Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade
6. Population, Ecology & urbanization (In India context)
7. World Geography & Indian Geography & Natural Resources of India
8. Current National and International Important Events
9. General Intelligence including Logic & Reasoning
10. Specific Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture,
Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
11. Elementary Mathematics up to Class 10th level:-Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
Stage-II: Mains Exam
|Paper||Subject||Section||Total Marks||Total Questions||Total Time|
|Paper I||General Studies||A||100||10||3 hrs|
|Paper 2||General Hindi and Essay||General Hindi||100||–||3 hrs|
FAQ- UPPSC BEO Answer Key 2020
Q. When will the UPPSC Block Education Officer result 2020 out?
Ans. The UPPSC Block Education Officer result 2020 will be updated on Sept 2020 on official website.
Q. What is the UPPSC Block Education Officer Prelims Exam Date?
Ans. The UPPSC Block Education Officer Prelims Exam going to conduct on 16th August 2020.
Q. Is the UPPSC authority will send the UPPSC BEO result by Post?
Ans. No, the officials release the UPPSC BEO result on official website in online mode.
Q. What are the maximum marks for the mains exam?
Ans. The mains exam will comprise a total of 400 marks.
Q. What is the time duration for the mains exam?
Ans. The duration of mains exam is Paper 1 – 3 hrs and Paper 2 – 3 hrs