UPSESSB Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has again extended the last date for the 15198 teaching vacancies for the posts of TGT & PGT. UPSESSB Recruitment 2021 online registration was starting from 16 March to 15 April 2021 and it has been Again Extended till 5 May 2021 due to technical reasons. UPSESSB Recruitment 2021 online registration has been again extended till May 01, 2021. The last date for submitting the application fee is May 03, 2021 and submitting the complete application form is May 05, 2021.
UP PGT TGT Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Origination Name||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board|
|Name of Post||TGT PGT Teachers|
|Advt No.||For TGT – Advt No. 01/2021 and For PGT Advt No. 02/2021|
|No. of Vacancy||15198 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Exam Date||will be Announced Later|
|Application Submission Date||16 March to 15 April 2021 (Extended till 25 April 2021)(Again Extended till 5 May 2021)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
How to Apply For UP PGT TGT Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1 : Log on http://pariksha.up.nic.in/ to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
- Step 2 : Before filling up the form read carefully the Notification
- Step 3 : Click on the “Notifications/Advertisements” link would take you to the list of all the TGT /PGT Notifications, where you can select to Apply for TGT ot PGT notification by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
- Step 4 : Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”.
- Step 5 : For Part-I Candidate Registration process you have to click on “Candidate Registration” option it will fetch out Candidate Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars.
- Step 6 : Now click on “Candidate Registration” option to accomplish 1st part of form submission. Candidate Basic Registration form i.e. ‘Type of Recruitment’,‘Name’, ‘Father’s/husband’s name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’,’Sub Category’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
- Step 7 : After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 16 digit registration number with detail that you can also take print for future reference.
- Step 8 : After Completion of PART-I Registration. You have to go through via “Fee Deposition/Reconciliation” and enter your Registration No, Date of Birth and Gender then click to Proceed for Payment option.
- Step 9 : After clicking the above caption of ” Click here to proceed for payment”, home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz. (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES.
- Step 10 : After depositing the required fee by any one of the above prescribed modes, “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” shall be displayed alongwith detail of fee deposition, the print of which must be taken by clicking on “Print Payment Receipt”.
- Step 11 : Click on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2nd part of the online application.
- Step 12 : Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some of your personnel details that you filled during registration process.Upload Color Photograph in dark clothes (contrast color with respect to white background) and Signature Specimen. Upload Signatiure which has been put on white paper using Black Ink pen with his/her photograph.
- Step 13 : Then click on submit button & you will be moved on next page where you can fill all information to complete form submission.
- Step 14 : At the top of the page there is a ‘Declaration’ for the candidates “I declare that I have read the user instructions and detailed advertisement “ candidate has to tick the check box. Accepting to agree only will submit the candidate’s Online Application.
- Step 15 : After filling all above particulars there is provision for preview your detail before final submission of application form on clicking on “Preview” button. Preview page will display all facts/particulars that you have mentioned on entry time if you are sure with filled details then click on “Submit” button to finally push data into server with successfully submission report that you can print. Otherwise using “Back” button option you can modify your details.
UP PGT TGT Age Limit :
Minimum age Limit -21 yrs (as on 1 July 2021)
UP PGT TGT Online Application Fee
|Category||Application Fee||Online Processing Charge||Total Application Fee|
|Independent Combat Fighter Dependents||As per the Basic category|
|Ex-Serviceman||As per the Basic category|
|Female||As per the Basic category|
|PwD||As per the Basic category|
UP PGT TGT 2021 Salary Structure
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Rs. 44900 – 142400, Pay Level 7, Grade Pay 4600.
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – Rs. 47600 – 151100, Pay Level 8, Grade Pay 4800.
UP PGT TGT Selection Process
|PGT||Written Exam, Weightage|
|TGT||Written Exam, Interview, Special Weightage|