UP B.Ed JEE Entrance Exam 2020: The Lucknow University has released the UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Entrance Exam date. The UP B.Ed. 2020 Admission Test date has been fixed for 9th August, 2020 (Sunday), in accordance with the video conferencing held on 8th July 2020 under the guidance of Hon’ble Deputy Chief Minister. 4,31,904 candidates are scheduled to appear in the entrance test. For the smooth conduct, 19 Nodal Centers have been made in 73 Districts of the State. No private college or school has been made test center this time.
UP B.ed Admit card has been also released on official website. All the candidates can download their admit card by filling their details i.e. User Id and password.
UP B.ED JEE Guidlines:
Lucknow University, which conducts the UP B.Ed entrance examination, issued notice related to the examination on 9 August of the exam on 4 August 2020, to examine the risk of infection between traffic facility and epidemic to visit the examination center in lockdown has resolved the problems being raised by Notice for UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Vice Chancellor / Chairman of Lucknow University – Joint Entrance Examination B.B. Ed. – Released on behalf of 2020 on its official website.
• For the B.Ed entrance exam 2020, 1089 examination centers have been set up in 73 districts of the state including the capital.
• Each center will seat 300 to 500 candidates.
• All private colleges have been removed from the list of examination centers. Now the list includes all the five degree colleges, all the aided degree colleges and inters colleges in the district.
• All public and private traffic, such as Tempo, Taxi, Ola, Uber, Private and Government buses, will continue to run smoothly on this weekend i.e. 8 and 9 August 2020 for the convenience of the students.
• Keeping in view the health of every candidate during UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020, adequate arrangements for sanitizing the examination halls and furniture etc. at each examination center.
• Each candidate / room inspector and With the infrared thermometer measuring the body temperature of every person related to the examination, a mask has been arranged to enter the examination center.
• Adequate arrangements for sanitizer, hand wash etc. have been made in each examination center.
• A special officer has been appointed at the center to supervise the process of sanitization, which will be responsible for this task.
• Separate disposable strip has also been arranged for each candidate to take the fingerprints of the candidates so that one does not touch the other’s touched strip.
UP B.Ed JEE Admit Card 2020:
The admit cards has been released on the official website and the candidates can download their UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Admit Card from there only, as admit cards won’t be sent via post or any other medium. Candidates preparing for UP BEd JEE 2020 should note that the Lucknow University has issued a examination date which will be going to held on 9th Aug 2020. To enter the examination hall on the day of the exam, the candidate must carry the admit card and proof of identity along with him/her.
Steps to download UP B.Ed JEE Admit Card
• Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website once uploaded by the authority.
• Login to the candidates portal with your login credentials and download your admit card.
• Candidates should check their information correctly on the Admit Card before taking the print out.
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 – FAQ’s
Q1. Which State Conducts the UP B.Ed JEE 2020 exam?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh Conducts the JEE 2020 Exam.
Q2. What is the Examination Fee for UP B.Ed JEE Exam?
Ans. The Examination fee is ₹ 1500 For General, ₹ 750 for SC/ST.
Q3. What is the timing for exam?
Ans. Aspirants will be provided 3 hrs for completing the test.
Q4. What is Last date of filling the UP B.Ed JEE 2020 form?
Ans. The Last date of filling the form is 11th March 2020.
Q5. Can pay the fees Online while filling the UP B.Ed JEE 2020 form?
Ans. Yes, Surely you can pay the fees online.
Q6. Do I need to carry any documents along with the admit card on the day of examination?
Ans. Yes, candidates must carry a passport size photograph and original ID proof on the day of the examination along with the admit card.
Q7. Are candidates from other states entitled to take admissions under reserved categories?
Ans. No, only the applicants holding domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh are entitled to admissions under reserved seats.
Q8. What are the documents required during the counseling process?
Ans. Candidates must carry the following documents at the time of counseling:
- Proof of passing/qualifying examination
- Date of Birth Proof (high school certificate)
- Category/ Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate
- Medical Certificate (for PH/ BL)
- Domicile Certificate
- Demand Draft of INR 5000 payable to Lucknow University
Q9. What is the seat reservation criteria in UP B.Ed JEE 2020?
Ans. As per the rules of state government, 21% of seats will be reserved for SC candidates, 02% reserved for ST candidates and 27% for OBC candidates. Apart from this, there will be a horizontal reservation for Physically Handicapped and Blind applicants in every category.
Q10. What if two candidates secure the same rank in the test?
Ans. In case, two candidates securing similar marks and appearing for counselling, preference will be given to the candidates having higher marks in the qualifying academic exam.
You may also like to read :