UP Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has released the notification regarding the SUPTET TET exam for UP Assistant Teacher & Headmaster in Junior High School of Uttar Pradesh. The advertisement for the SUPER TET 2020 (Super Teacher Eligibility Test) will be going to release on 18 Feb 2021. The application process for UP Assistant Teacher & Headmaster recruitment will be going to start from 22 Feb 2021 till 8 Mar 2021. This year UPBEB has released 1504 UP Assistant Teacher and 390 Headmaster vacancies i.e Total Vacancies – 1894.
Latest Updated on 18.02.2021: UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2021 Application Will Be Start From March 1st Week. The Advertisement Will Be Available In Next Week. The reason behind the delay is that the Online Registration panel is not ready by NCI.
SUPER TET Exam is a paper pen (offline mode) based examination. Aspirants who successfully qualify their UPTET/CTET Exam can apply for the SUPER TET 2020 Exam. So friends, its a high time to tight your seat belt and try hard to grab this amazing opportunity.
UP Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name Of the Exam||Super TET (Super Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Official Website||http://pprdata.com/ or http://basiceduboard.gov.in/ (Link inactive)|
|Application Process Start||Notify later|
|Last Date||Notify later|
|Exam Date||11 Apr 2021|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Post Offered||Assistant Primary Teacher & Headmaster|
|Total Vacancies||UP Assistant Teacher – 1504 and Headmaster -390 Total Vacancies – 1894.|
|Exam Schedule||UP Assistant Teacher – 9 AM to 11:30 AM
Headmaster – (First Shift) 1 PM to 3:30 PM
(Second Shift) 4 :30 PM to 5: 30 PM
UP Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Out||Notify later|
|Starting Date of the Application process||Notify later|
|Last Date of the Application process||Notify later|
|Last Date for payment||Notify later|
|Last Date for printing the application form||Notify later|
|Admit Card||5 Apr 2021|
|Exam Date||11 Apr 2021|
UP Junior High School Teacher Vacancy Details 2021
The post-wise distribution of the vacancy are given below-
UP Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
1. Candidate should possess B.Ed/BTC/D.El.Ed or 4 year B.El.Ed or any related course.
2. Candidates should also have passed UPTET/ CTET Exam.
Headmaster Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should have graduate or any related course.
- 5 yr Teaching Experience
Steps to Apply For UP Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website http://site.uphesc.org/en or directly apply from the link below which will be active on 22nd February 2021.
- Click on the Advertisement Link for UP Aided Junior High School Notification 2021.
- Read the complete details carefully and click on “Apply Now” if eligible for the post.
UP Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2021-Age Limit
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2020) : 21 to 40 Years. Maximum Age Limit for Assistant Teacher Examination 2020 can be 40 Years. Full Details will be available in Official Notification.
UP Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2021-Exam Pattern
|Language- Hindi, English & Sanskrit||40|
|Environment & Social Study||10|
|General Knowledge/ Current Occupations||30|
|Life Skill/ Management and aptitude||10|
- The Exam will be Based on Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Science, Math, Environment & Social Study from 12th Standard.
- The Questions of Teaching Skills, Child Psychologist, Information Technology and Life Skill Management & Attitude will be of D.El.Ed Standard.
- The duration for Super TET exam is 2:30 hours.
UP Assistant Teacher Year Wise Cut- Off:
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has set down and defined certain criteria for deciding the cut off marks of UPTET.
|Final Cut- off|
SC, ST, OBC
2017 – 18
|60 % (90 Marks)||55 % ( 82 Marks)|
2018 – 19
65 % ( 97 Marks)
60 % (90 Marks)
2020 – 21
Expected in the end of year 2020