NTA UGC NET 2021: NTA UGC NET 2021 registration process to apply online for the December 2020 session has already commenced from 2nd February 2021. Candidates qualifying the minimum eligibility criteria can apply online for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professorship by registering on the official website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The National Eligibility Test is scheduled to be conducted from May 2nd to May 17, 2020, for lakhs of postgraduates applying from all over India. Check the steps and get the direct link to apply online for UGC NET December 2020 by paying the required application fee. Candidates must apply online before the last date, i.e.9 Mar 2021 (up to 11.50 p.m.).
Point to be remembered while filling the Form:
- Candidates can submit the application form in online mode on the official website only. UGC NET applications submitted in any other mode will not be accepted.
- One e-mail address and one Mobile Number are valid for one application only. Candidate don
- Candidates must enter their email ID and mobile number in the application form correctly as all the important communication regarding the exam will be done by NTA through email or SMS.
- All the four steps of the application process (registration, application form filling, uploading of photo and signature, and application fee payment) can be done at the same time or later.
- Candidates do not need to upload any document other than scanned photo and signature in the application form.
- In case, the confirmation page is not generated after the payment of application fee, this means that the transaction has been cancelled. In such cases, amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction of fee payment.
- Candidates must download the copy of the confirmation page for future reference
Before beginning the process of filling the Online Application Form, keep ready required documents and follow the following instructions.
1.Copy of Board/ University Certificate for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth
2.Type of Identification – Bank A/c passbook with photograph/ Passport Number/ Ration Card/ Aadhaar Card Number/Voter ID Card Number/ Other Govt ID
3.Qualifying Degree Certificate or last semester marks sheet
4.Your Mailing Address as well as Permanent Address with Pin Code
5.Candidates know about their subject code before filling the form.
6.Category Certificate (including SC,ST & EWS, PwD etc. if applicable
7.Scanned images in JPG/JPEG format only.
Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
Login on to NTA website www.ntanet.nic.in/https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/ and click on the “Apply Online” button under UGC-NET June 2020.
Step I: Registration Page:
Register for Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number. The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Application Form and is also required to create PASSWORD and choose Security Question and enter his/her Answer. After successful submission of the personal details, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and will also be required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with the respective system generated Application Number and created Password.
Fill in the basic information and note down the system generated Application Number.
(i) Candidate’s Name/ Mother’s Name/ Father’s Name as given in the Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board Certificate in capital letters
(ii) Date of Birth in dd/mm/yyyy format as mentioned in Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board certificate.
(iii) Mobile Number and e-mail Address – Candidates must filled their active Mobile Number and e-mail address.
Note: Only one e-mail address and one Mobile Number are valid for one application.
Step II: Fill in the complete Application Form:
(a) The applicant fill all the required credentials in the form.
- Personal information: includes, name, gender, parents’ name, mobile number, email address, date of birth, etc.
- Permanent address : includes residential address, pin code, state code. district etc.
- Educational Qualification: the applicant required to fill the details of educational qualification which includes Name of the Course, Name of the College, Year of Passing, percentage of marks etc.
- After all the details are filled, candidates need to click on the “Next” button.
Step III: Uploading of scanned images & Signature
- Candidate’s Photograph & Signature should be in JPG/JPEG format only
- The size of the scanned image of the photograph should be in between 10kb to 200kb.The photograph need not be attested.
- The size of the scanned image of the signature should be between 4kb to 30kb .The candidate should put his full signature in running handwriting on white paper with a Black Ink pen and scan for uploading.
Step IV : Fee payment
- Make payment of fee through SBI /Syndicate/HDFC /ICICI Payment Gateway (Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking/Paytm) and keep proof of fee paid.
- Candidates need to pay the fees through online mode only.
- Download save and print copy of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee for your record.
(b) All the steps for submission of Online Application Form, Uploading of Candidate’s photograph, Candidate’s signature, Payment of fee and Printing of Confirmation Page can also be done separately.
(c) Once finally submitted, particulars in certain specific fields may be changed only during the correction window.
Note: The application particulars entered can be edited before the final submission of the Application Form.
For More information Follow the Below Links:
- UGC NET 2020 Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility & Syllabus
- UGC NET Previous Year Question Paper: PDF Download With Answer