UGC NET Notification: NTA (national testing agency) has Postponed UGC NET Exam till further notice. The application process for UGC NET(National Eligibility Test) is to select eligible students for the post of Assistant Professor and/or JRF, Junior Research Fellowship award in Indian universities and colleges started from 16th March and its concluded on 30th June 2020. Due to current pandemic situation, the detailed schedule regarding revised schedule of admit card download & exam date will be released soon on the official website @https://nta.ac.in/.
The Big Freedom Sale!
Use Code: BHARAT to get FLAT 25% Off + 5% Extra on App using coins*
This package Includes Teaching Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Teaching Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Teaching Exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Teaching Exams on Adda247.
Teaching Exams Covered in this Pack
Teaching Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 12 Months
Note: Live Classes will be taken by the Adda247 You Tube Faculties. The Batches of Super Educators are not part of the mahapack.
Note: For Online Live Class:
*You will get an mail after purchasing the batch for login in.
*You will get recorded video links within 48 working hours.
*No Refunds will be given in any case and registration can be canceled by Adda247 for any anti-batch activity.
- English and Hindi Medium
- Detailed Solutions of all Questions
- Detailed Solutions of all Questions
- 12 Months
UGC NET 2020 Apply Online (Inactive)
Postgraduates with 55% minimum marks may appear for UGC NET exam to be conducted by the National Testing Agency from 15th to 20th June 2020 (Postponed till further notice) .
UGC NET 2020 Exam Date:
The UGC NET was scheduled to be held from June 15 to 20 but as per COVID-19 breakdown it will be going to postponed.According to the recent announcement, NTA (national testing agency) has decided to further extend the last date of UGC NET 2020 exam online application form till 15th June 2020 due to due to current pandemic situation.
The University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test is conducted twice a year for selecting thousands of eligible students. In UGC NET December 2019 session, a total number of 7,93,813 candidates appeared out which 60,147 were qualified for Assistant Professor post and 5,092 qualified for both JRF & Assistant Professor. Check out the eligibility criteria for UGC NET 2020 and apply online by paying the required application fee.
UGC NET 2020 Important Schedule:
|Online Submission of Application Form||16 March – 16 April 2020(Extended to 30th June 2020) Over Now|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-Banking/Paytm||17 April 2020 (Extended to 30 June 2020 upto 11:50 PM) Over Now|
Fee Payable by Candidates
|Gen-EWS*/ OBC-NCL**||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs. 250/-|
|Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable|
|Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only||18 April to 24 April 2020(will be notified later)|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||15th May 2020(will be notified later)|
|Dates of Examination||15 June 2020 to 20 June 2020)|
|Duration of Examination||180 minutes (03 hours) No break between Paper 1 & Paper 2|
|Timing of Examination||First Shift: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm|
|Second Shift: 02.30 pm to 05.30 pm|
|Centre, Date and Shift for Candidates||As indicated on Admit Card|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys||To be announced later on website|
|Declaration of Result on NTA website||5th July 2020|
UGC NET 2020 Examination Schedule:
|Dates of Examination||Between 15 June 2020 and 20 June 2020|
|Shifts||First Shift||Second Shift|
|Timing of Examination||09.30 am- 12.30 pm||02.30 pm- 5.30 pm|
|Duration of Examination||03 hours|
|Entry into the Examination Centre||7.30 am – 8.30 am||12.30 pm -1.30 pm|
|Entry in the Examination Hall/Room||8.45 am- 9.00 am||1.45 pm- 2.00 pm|
|Test Commences||9.30 am||2.30 pm|
|Test Concludes||12.30 pm||5.30 pm|
UGC NET 2020 Exam Pattern
|Paper||Marks||Number of Questions (All Are Compulsory)||Duration (First Shift)||Duration (Second Shift)|
|I||100||50||1 Hr (9:30 am to 10:30 am)||1 Hr (2:00 pm to 3:00 pm)|
|II||200||100||2 Hr (11:00 am to 1:00 pm )||2 Hr (3:30 pm to 5:30 pm )|
UGC NET 2020 Age Limit
- No maximum age limit is prescribed for Lectureship or Asst. Professorship.
- For Junior Research Fellowship; the maximum age limit will be 30 years
Relaxation: A relaxation of up to 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to OBC (Noncreamy layer, as per the Central list of OBC available on the website: www.ncbc.nic.in) SC/ST/PWD/Transgender categories and to women applicants.
- Relaxation will also be provided to the candidates with research experience, limited to the period spent on research in the relevant/related subject of post-graduation degree, subject to a maximum of 5 years, on the production of a certificate from appropriate authority.
- Three years relaxation in age will be permissible to the candidates with L.L.M. Degree.
- A relaxation of upto 5 years is provided to the candidates who have served in the armed forces subject to the length of service in the armed forces up to the first day of the month in which the concerned UGC-NET is to be held.
- Total age relaxation on the above ground(s) shall not exceed five years under any circumstances.
UGC NET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have appeared for their qualifying master’s degree (Final year) examination and whose result is still awaited can appear in the UGC NET June 2020 Examination.
Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/ institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc.are eligible for this Test.
For Reserved Category: The Other Backward Classes(OBC)/ Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ persons with disability(PwD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this test.
How To Fill UGC NET 2020 Online Application Form 2020?
Step I: Registration Page
Fill in the basic information and note down the system generated Application No.
(i) Candidate’s Name/ Mother’s Name/ Father’s Name as given in the Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/University Certificate in capital letters
(ii) Date of Birth in dd/mm/yyyy format as mentioned in Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/ University certificate.
(iii) Mobile Number and e-mail Address – Candidates must provide own Mobile Number and e-mail address.
Note: Only one e-mail address and one Mobile Number are valid for one application.
Step II: Fill in the complete Application Form:
(a) The applicant fill all the required credentials in the form.
- Personal information: includes, name, gender, parents’ name, mobile number, email address, date of birth, etc.
- Permanent address : includes address, pin code, state code district etc.
- Educational Qualification: the applicant required to fill the details of educational qualification which includes Name of the Course, Name of the College, Year of Passing, percentage of marks required etc.
- -After all the details are filled, candidates need to click on the “Next” button.
Step III: Uploading of scanned images & Signature
- Candidate’s Photograph & Signature should be in JPG/JPEG format only
- The size of the scanned image of the photograph should be in between 10kb to 200kb.The photograph need not be attested.
- The size of the scanned image of the signature should be between 4kb to 30kb .The candidate should put his full signature in running hand writing on white paper with Black Ink pen and scan for uploading.
Step IV : Payment of Fee and Status of receipt of Online Application Form with Fee. Make payment of fee through SBI /Syndicate/HDFC /ICICI Payment Gateway (Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking/Paytm) and keep proof of fee paid.
Download save and print copy of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee for your record and future reference.
(b) All the steps for submission of Online Application Form, Uploading of Candidate’s photograph, Candidate’s signature, Payment of fee and Printing of Confirmation Page can also be done separately.
(c) Once finally submitted, particulars in certain specific fields may be changed only during correction window.
Note: The application particulars entered can be edited before final submission of the Application Form.
|Fee Payable by Candidates||General/Unreserved||Gen-EWS(Economically Weaker Sections )/ OBC-NCL (Non Creamy Layer)||SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender|
|Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-|
UGC NET 2020 FAQ
Q1. What is UGC-NET June 2020?
Ans.UGC-NET is a test being conducted to select the suitable candidates for Assistant Professor and Junior Research fellowship posts in authorized indian college and university.
Q2. Whether the examination will be offline or online?
Ans. This will be a computer-based test and will be conducted through online mode only.
Q3. Is there a criterion for negative marking?
Ans. There are no negative marks for incorrect responses.
Q4. How to Apply for UGC NET JUNE Exam 2020?
Ans. The details regarding the submission of application is available on the NTA website i.e. www.ntanet.nic.in. No other means or mode of application will be accepted.
Q5. When will be the exam conducted?
Ans.The UGC-NET exam will be postponed till further notice
Q6. What will be the Timing of Examination?
Ans. The examination will be held in two shifts i.e. First Shift: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm Second Shift: 2.30 pm to 05.30 pm