UGC NET Admit Card 2020: UGC NET admit card 2020 has been released today by the NTA on their official website. The National Testing Agency(NTA) has released the new examination dates for UGC NET 2020 which will be 24th, 25th 29th & 30th September, 1st, 7th, 9th, 17th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd October and 5th Of November 2020. The UGC- NET 2020 Examination will now be held from 24th September onwards across the country in various cities. The admit Cards for the UGC NET examination to be held on 9 Oct 2020 and 17 Oct 2020 have been displayed on official website. The admit card for the UGC NET Examination to be held on other dates will be displayed soon on official website. All the candidates can go through with their details on official website and download their admit cards.
Candidates can download their NTA UGC NET 2020 admit card by logging in to their accounts using their application number and DOB. The UGC NET admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam centre. Candidates not having their NET admit card at the time of the exam might not be allowed to write the test. All the Eligible Candidates, who had enrolled for the UGC NET 2020 Examination, they can download their Admit Card from the link provided below.
How to Download UGC NET 2020 Admit Card?
Eligible candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download UGC NET 2020, Admit Card :
Step 1: Visit the official website of UGC NET (@ugcnet.nta.nic.in).
Step 2: Click on Download Admit Card for UGC NET 2020 tab on the homescreen.
Step 3: Enter the below-mentioned details:
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Captcha as shown on the screen
Step 4: Click on the Login button.
Step 5: Complete your undertaking regarding COVID-19 and submit your details.
Step 6 : Now, UGC NET Admit card display on the screen, candidates can download the Admit card by clicking on the download icon and print it.
Details Mentioned on UGC NET Admit Card 2020
UGC NET 2020 admit card will carry the following details regarding the Exam & Exam Centre:
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Roll Number
- Father’s name
- Exam Date
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Shift & time
- Reporting time
- Exam Day Instruction
- Subject and Subject Code
Schedule of UGC NET Examination 2020:
|Dates of Examination||24th September 2020 Onwards.|
|Shift||First Shift||Second Shift|
|Timing of Examination||09.00 am- 12.00 pm||03:00 pm- 6:00 pm|
|Duration of Examination||03 hours|
|Entry into the Examination Centre||7.20 am – 8.30 am||1.20 pm -2.30 pm|
|Entry in the Examination Hall/Room||8.45 am- 9.00 am||2.45 pm- 3.00 pm|
|Test Commences||9.00 am||03:00 pm|
|Test Concludes||12.00 pm||6:00 pm|
Documents Required During UGC NET Exam:
- Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen
- One or two passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form)to be pasted on attendance sheet
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs i.e. – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category (If required).
- Candidates are NOT allowed to carry any personal belongings including electronic devices, mobile phone and other banned/ prohibited items
- Shoes/footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons are NOT permitted.
- 5 Blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided in the examination Hall/Room.
- Duly filled Admit Card ,at the end of examination, must be dropped in the designated drop box.
UGC NET Admit Card COVID-19 Instructions
- Candidates need to maintain a space of at least 6 feet from each other at all the time. Queue manager / ropes and Floor Marks will be arranged outside the centre and follow the instructions provided by centre staff.
- Lab number will not be displayed outside the centre to avoid any crowding at any one place in any situation.
- Candidates will be required to sanitize hands by washing with soap and with Hand Sanitizer before entry in centre. Hand sanitizer will be available at various locations in the centre.
- Candidate should bring duly filled in Admit card as per instructions.
- Candidate will be offered a fresh 3 Ply mask before entry.
- The candidate will be required to remove the mask worn by him/ her from home, and use the mask provided at centre only.
- At time of entry, the filled in Undertaking on Admit Card, and body temperature (using Thermo Guns) will be checked and centre staff will guide you to respective labs after scanning bar code at Admit Card.
UGC NET Admit Card FAQs:
Q. When will be the exam conducted?
Ans.The UGC-NET exam will be postponed till further notice
Q. What will be the Timing of Examination?
Ans. The examination will be held in two shifts i.e. First Shift: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm Second Shift: 2.30 pm to 05.30 pm
Q. Is there a criterion for negative marking?
Ans. There are no negative marks for incorrect responses.
Q: Is UGC NET conducted online?
Ans: Yes, ever since NTA has started conducting the exam, UGC NET is conducted in online mode as a computer-based test (CBT) only.