UGC NET Online Correction link: NTA has released the revised UGC NET 2020 June examination dates which will be conducted from 16th to 18th September and 21st to 25th September 2020. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has reopened the correction window of the UGC NET application form 2020. The last date to make corrections in UGC NET form is 2nd Sept 2020 till 5 PM and submission of last fee upto 11: 50 PM. If you wants to change their exam centres or have mistakenly filled wrong information in the application form, here is an opportunity for them to make corrections in their online application form till 2nd Sept 2020. UGC NET 2020 application form submission process is over now.
No correction will be entertained after the last date of the correction process.
UGC NET Online Application Form Correction Schedule :
- Starting Day of open correction window: 6th July 2020
- Closing date of correction window : 15 July 2020 (Extended to 2nd Sept 2020) till 5 PM
- Submission of last fee : 2nd Sept 2020 upto 11: 50 PM
UGC NET Application Form Correction:
Steps to correct the UGC NET Application Form via Online Correction Link:
- Visit the official website of the exam @https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/
- Click on “Correction in the Application Form UGC-NET June 2020“.
- Login using application number, password and Captcha
- Make changes in the required fields i.e. exam centre, signature, photograph etc. of the application form
- Click on Submit button to submit the edited form.
- Download Confirmation Page for further reference.
Guideline for correction in Photograph:
- Passport Size : 10kb to 200kb
- Time : Photograph must taken on or after 1 Sept, 2019
- Photograph must indication Name of candidate with date of photo taking.
- Photograph should not be with cap or goggles.
- Photograph should not be with mask.
- White Background
- 80 % face coverage, ear visible.
- Spectacles are allowed only if being used regularly.
- Photograph need not to be attested.
- Polaroid and computer generated photos are not going to accepted.
Important UGC NET 2020 Exam Dates for June Session:
|Release of UGC NET notification||16th March 2020|
|Online Application form||16 March – 15th June [Extended till 30th June]|
|Admit Card||A 15 days before the exam date|
|Exam Date||from 16th to 18th September and 21st to 25th September 2020.|
|Result||to be notified later|
|Fee Payable by Candidates||General/Unreserved||Gen-EWS(Economically Weaker Sections )/ OBC-NCL (Non Creamy Layer)||SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender|
|Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-|
Note: In case, any additional fee payment is required depending on the change made in the form, the requisite fee, if applicable, can be paid through online net banking. The final changes in the online application form will be reflected only after the payment
UGC NET 2020 FAQ
Q1. What is UGC-NET June 2020?
Ans.UGC-NET is a test being conducted to select the suitable candidates for Assistant Professor and Junior Research fellowship posts in authorized indian college and university.
Q2. Whether the examination will be offline or online?
Ans. This will be a computer-based test and will be conducted through online mode only.
Q3. Is there a criterion for negative marking?
Ans. There are no negative marks for incorrect responses.
Q4. How to Apply for UGC NET JUNE Exam 2020?
Ans. The details regarding the submission of application is available on the NTA website i.e. www.ntanet.nic.in. No other means or mode of application will be accepted.