Teachers Recruitment Board(TRB), Tamilnadu has released direct recruitment notification for the post of Special Teachers ( Craft Instructor(sewing), Art Master, Music Teacher, Physical Education Teacher) in School Education and other departments for the year 2020-2021 in Tamilnadu which has been postponed due to some reasons. The revised apply link link will be notified on official website soon. TRB has released total of 1598 special teacher and some backlog vacancies which will be going to release soon. Theses vacancies will be going to recruit for TRB Department under Tamil Nadu School Educational Subordinate Service. The examination pattern, application process, eligibility criteria has been given below :
TRB TN Special Teacher Recruitment Highlights :
|Board||Teachers Recruitment Board(TRB), Tamilnadu|
|Department||Tamil Nadu School Educational Subordinate Service|
|Post Name||Special Teachers ( Craft Instructor(sewing), Art Master, Music Teacher, Physical Education Teacher)|
|Post Resident||School Education and other departments in Tamilnadu|
|Examination Date||27 August 2021 (Postponed)|
|Total Marks for Written Exam||95|
|Total Time||2:30 hrs|
|Medium of exam||English and Tamil|
TRB TN Special Teacher Recruitment Registration Schedule :
- Notification Released : 26 Feb 2021
- Starting date to apply online : 31 Mar 202 (Postponed)
- Last Date to Apply online : 25 Apr 2021(till 5 pm) (Postponed)
- Examination Date : 27 Aug 2021 (Postponed)
Total Vacancy : 1598
|1||Special Teachers – Craft Instructor(sewing)||341|
|2||Special Teachers – Art Master||365|
|3||Special Teachers – Music Teacher||91|
|4||Special Teachers – Physical Education Teacher||801|
Age Limit :
- No person shall be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment to this recruitment, if he has completed 40 years of age, on the first day of July of the year 2021.
- The age limit prescribed above shall be increased by five years in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Class Muslims, Backward Classes, Most Backward Classes and De- notified Communities and destitute widows of all castes
Application Fee :
- For General Category : Rs.500/-
- For SC/SCA/ST and differently abled candidates : Rs.250/-
- . The candidates have also to pay the service charges as applicable for online payment.
How to Apply for TRB TN Special Teacher Recruitment?
- Step 1 : Go to the official website of TRB TN Special Teacher Recruitment i.e. http://trb.tn.nic.in/
- Step 2 : Click on the link “Direct Recruitment of Special Teachers in School Education and other Departments for the year 2020-2021”
- Step 3 : Proceed for New Registration process and fill your details for signing In.
- Step 4 : Login with your registration number and password
- Step 5 : Select the post you want to apply for TRB TN Special Teacher Recruitment i.e Special Teachers ( Craft Instructor(sewing), Art Master, Music Teacher, Physical Education Teacher) and fill your personal information, academic qualification and professional qualifications and submit them
- Step 6 : After submitting them, upload your photograph (JPG/JPEG /PNG format of size 20-60 KB) and signature (JPG/JPEG/PNG format of size 10-30 KB).
- Step 7 : After uploading them, Submit the application form and proceed to fee payment.
- Step 8 : Submit your payment through online mode and complete the form
- Step 9 : Print application form and payment slip for future purpose.
Apply Here for TRB TN Special Teacher Recruitment(Inactive) (Postponed)
TRB TN Special Teacher Eligibility Criteria :
|S.No||Post||General Qualification||Technical Qualification|
|1||Special Teachers – Craft Instructor(sewing)||A pass in +2 under 10+2 pattern||A certificate in needle work and dress making (Higher Grade) and Embroidery (Higher Grade) /Diploma in Costume Designing and Dress makings issued by the Board of Technical Education and Training, Chennai/Industrial School Certificate and Technical Teacher’s certificate|
|2||Special Teachers – Art Master||A pass in +2 under 10+2 pattern||Degree with Drawing and Painting of a recognised University in the State approved by UGC or its equivalent or Diploma in Painting or Diploma in Drawing of Annamalai University or A Diploma in Paintings or Commercial Arts or Modelling of the Government College of Arts and Crafts or Government Technical Examinations (Higher Grade) in Free Hand Outline and Model Drawing or Government Diploma in Drawing or a Certificate issued by the Tamil Nadu Institute of Architecture and Sculpture, Mamallapuram; and Technical Teachers Certificate;
A Diploma in Fine Arts, awarded by the Director of Technical Education or a Degree in Fine Arts awarded by the Madras University or the Bharathiyar University or any other equivalent Diploma / Degree in Fine Arts issued by other Universities and boards recognised by University Grants Commission
|3||Special Teachers – Music Teacher||A pass in +2 under 10+2 pattern||Degree with Music of a recognised University approved by UGC in the State or its equivalent / Sangeetha Bhushana of Annamalai University / Sangeetha Vidwan title in Music awarded by the Director of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu / Sangeetha Siromani of the Madras University / Diploma in Music of the Madras University or Madurai Kamaraj University/ Government Technical Examination Certificate (Higher Grade) in Music with forty percent in Music (Theory and Practical separately) under the diversified course; and Technical Teachers Certificate ;
Diploma in Music Teaching awarded by the Director of Government Examinations;
Teachers Certificate in Indian Music issued by the Director of Government Examination
|4||Special Teachers – Physical Education Teacher||A pass in +2 under 10+2 pattern||Higher Secondary (Class XII or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks from recognized board;
Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary examination (+2) or its equivalent and have participated in sports / games at least school / college / district level in accordance with the and National Council for Teacher Education
Higher Secondary (Class XII or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks from recognized board
Certificate / Diploma in Physical Education of duration not less than two years (or its equivalent) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution.
|Note||If a candidate claims that the educational qualification in the subject possessed by him/her is equivalent to, though not the same, as those prescribed for the appointment, he/she has to produce the subject equivalence G.O issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu at the time of Certificate Verification|
The selection will be based on two procedure :
- Computer based examination
- Certificate Verification
Examination Pattern : Written Exam
- Total Marks : 95
- Total Time : 2: 30 hrs
- Correct Answer :1 Marks
- Medium of Examination – English , Tail
- Exam Type : MCQ
Passing Criteria for Written Exam:
The Roll-Number-wise Mark List of all candidates will be published in the website of Teachers Recruitment Board viz. http://www.trb.tn.nic.in
- For General Category : 40 % Marks
- For SC/SCA- 35% mark
- For ST- 30% mark
Normalization of the marks :
The Computer Based Examination may be conducted in multiple sessions. Whenever Computer Based Examination is conducted in multiple sessions based on the same syllabus, same pattern for candidates having same eligibility criteria, the raw marks obtained by the candidates in different sessions will be converted to normalized marks. A candidate will be permitted to appear only in one session. In case the examinations are conducted in only one session, actual marks obtained by the candidates will only be considered for calculating the Merit List.
The Board will prepare the list of Candidates for Certificate Verification on 1:2 ratio based on the actual Marks in case of single session paper or Normalized marks in case of multiple session paper.
- If more than one candidate secures the same cut-off mark for the particular communal turn, all such candidates will be called for Certificate Verification.
- Certificate Verification List and Certificate Verification Call letter will be published in the Teachers Recruitment Board website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in only.
- Candidates short-listed as above shall bring all the original and attested copies of all Certificates as stated in the Call Letter for Certificate Verification.
- Candidates who are not personally present for the Certificate Verification on the prescribed date shall not be considered for further selection process even if they have secured the qualifying marks for selection.
Check More Vacancy in Tamilnadu :