1. Which of the following indicates the slots or ranges within which the proficiency level of an individual is judged for some ability or quality?
C) Both (a) & (b)
D) None of these
2. Assertive discipline __________ the teacher’s right to establish and enforce a positive learning climate in a classroom environment.
A) does not promote
C) has nothing to do with
D) is not needed for
3. Emotional development is as much affected by maturation and learning as sensory processes, muscular growth and intellectual functions. Parlous experiment showed emotional responses could be learned through
C) knowledge and skills.
D) None of these
4. Research states that __________ of our learning is absorbed through the visual and auditory organs.
5. Which of the following statement is correct?
A) In research, objectives can be worded in question form.
B) In research, objectives can be worded in statement form.
C) Objectives are to be stated in Chapter I of the Thesis
D) All of the above
6. A teacher is said to be fluent in asking questions, if he can ask
A) Meaningful questions
B) As many questions as possible
C) Maximum number of questions in a fixed time
D) Many meaningful questions in a fixed time
7. The school library is an educational apparatus of
A) little value
B) some significance
C) not much value
D) considerable value
8. A research problem is feasible only when :
A)it has utility and relevance
B)it is researchable
C)it is new and adds something to knowledge
D)all the above
9. Research suggests that __________ is a strong variable in the learning process, perhaps an even more important variable than ability.
10. What will be your reaction when an otherwise punctual student comes late in your class?
A) ask him to leave the class
B) you will ignore it
C) you will try to know the reason for coming late
D) you will scold him before other students in the class