SUPER TET 2021: Super Teacher Eligibility test commonly known as Super TET is conducted at the state level to hire eligible candidates for the teaching profession at the primary and secondary stages for government schools. Super TET is an offline examination conducted every year. Now, SUPER TET UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Recruitment notification is released by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. The online application process of Junior High School Teacher has started on 3rd March 2021 & it’s concluded on 17th March 2021. SUPER TET 2021 exam is conducted by UPBEB which is scheduled on 18th April 2021 is postponed now till further notice.
UP SUPER TET 2021
To apply for the Junior High School Teacher, one must fulfill all the eligibility criteria prescribed in the notification without which one would not be allowed to sit for the examination. Candidates must read the instructions, guidelines, eligibility criteria of the official notification that has been active today. . Super TET Eligibility test is held once a year to recruit teachers. SUPER TET exam is an offline mode examination, and only UPTET/CTET qualified candidates can apply for it.
SUPER TET is one of the most prestigious certifications in the teaching sector. In short, UP Super TET is the second level of the exam after qualifying first-level state exams. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will be conducting this exam for recruiting primary teachers. Candidate should have to citizen of India and the resident of Uttar Pradesh (5 yr local citizen from the date of recruitment registration)
We will discuss the level of teacher exam in UP, details about the Super TET notification published till now, and record of candidates appeared in SUPER TET, exam pattern, eligibility, age criteria, and the final selection process.
Super TET 2021 Notifications
The notification for Super TET UP Aided Junior High School Teacher 2021 is out from 3rd March 2021.The Super TET UP Junior Aided High School Teacher and Principle Exam Date which is scheduled on 18th April 2021 is postponed now. The detailed notification has been released by UPBEB on 3rd March 2021 on their official website i.e. http://updeled.gov.in/. Stay tuned to get free study material for the upcoming teaching examinations.
SUPER TET 2021: Highlights
|Exam Name||SUPER TET [UP Junior Aided High School Teacher] – UP JASE 2021|
|Exam Conducting Body||UP Basic Education Board|
|Post Name||UP Assistant Teacher and Headmaster|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline [Pen & Paper]|
|Notification Released Date||3rd March 2021|
|Exam Date Date||18 Apr 2021 [Postponed]|
|Answer Key Date [Provisional]||Notified Later|
|Final Answer Key||Notified Later|
|Result Date||Notified Later|
SUPER TET 2021 Vacancy
Total 1894 Super TET UP Aided Junior High School Teacher is released by UPBEB. This year UPBEB has released 1504 UP Assistant Teacher and 390 Headmaster vacancies. The candidates can grab this golden opportunity for fulfilling their dreams of becoming government teachers. The aspirants can apply online for the examination after knowing the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority. Stay updated with us and get all the notifications of Super TET News on time.
SUPER TET 2021 Apply Online
Steps to Apply For UP Junior Aided High School Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Step1: Visit the official website http://updeled.gov.in/Registration/Vacc/DvaccReghome.aspx
- Step 2 : Go through “Important Instruction and Guidelines ” Section before registering for UP Junior Aided High School Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Step 3 : After read the complete details carefully and click on “Candidate Registration” if candidate is eligible for the post.
- Step 4 : Read “Instructions and Procedure for online submission of Registration Form” Carefully and start fillied registration form.
- Step 5 : Candidates will be required to fill the online Registration form. After successful submission, an Registration number gets generated that will be used for future reference. For subsequent login, system generated Registration No. and Date Of Birth will be used. Candidate must give a working and Correct MOBILE NO And Working Email Id.
- Step 6 : The candidate has to Fill Registration No (Received on Mobile) and OTP (Received on Email Id) For Verifying their Registration Details with Mobile No and Email id to verify the Registration Candidate has to fill his/her Qualification and Exam related detailed information in application form.There will be no Changes/Correction allowed after Verification.
- Step 7 : The candidate has to select Debit/Credit Card option to pay the fee and follow the instruction to complete the payment process. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the “Fill Complete Registration Form”. to complete the Process .
- Step 8 : Candidate have to upload scanned Downloaded Undertaking Format with Inked Signed ,Photo and signature.
- Step 9 : After final submission of an Registration, no entries in the Registration Form can be changed at a later stage.
- Step 10 : The REGISTRATION Number printed on the computer-generated “Confirmation Page” must be mentioned in all future correspondences.
Super TET 2021 Important Dates
The schedule is released by the UPBEB
|Notification Out||25 Feb 2021|
|Starting Date of the Application process||3 Mar 2021|
|Last Date of the Application process||17 Mar 2021|
|Last Date for payment||18 Mar 2021|
|Last Date for printing the application form||19 Mar 2021|
|Admit Card||9 Apr 2021|
|Exam Date||18 Apr 2021 [Postponed]|
SUPER TET 2021: Eligibility Criteria
|For UP Primary Teacher||
|For UP Assitant Tacher (Junior High School)||
|UP Principal Teacher||
SUPER TET 2021 Age Limit
- For UP Assistant Teacher(as on 01.07.2020) : 21 to 40 Years.
- For Principle: Minimum 30 Yrs
SUPER TET Application Fee
|Category||Up Assistant Teacher||Principal||UP Assistant Teacher & Principal|
|General & OBC||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 700/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 700/-|
|VI /HI /OH||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 400/-|
SUPER TET Exam Pattern 2021
- SUPER TET exam consisted of 150 objective questions
- The duration of the Super TET exam is 2.5 hours.
- The qualified candidates will be provided with certifications for the same.
UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Exam Pattern
|Total Time||2 :30 hrs|
|Exam will be held in 2 Section||First Compulsory for all , Second Section- Main Subject|
|First Section||General Knowledge/ Reasoning/Current Affairs|
|Language Option||In Language Section, Candidate have to choose on language i.e. Hindi, English, Sanskrit
The level of Examination will be Graduation Based.
SUPER TET 2021 Selection Process
The final selection process for the SUPER TET (UP assistant teacher) 2021 incorporates various parameters which include 10% marks of total percentage obtained in high school, intermediate, graduation & teacher training certificate each and 60% weightage of SUPER TET written exam. So that overall ut off will be made on the basis of Written exam + Academic Marks weightage.
|Written Exam||SUPER TET Exam||60%|
|Academic Merit||High School||10%|
|Intermediate (Sr. Sec School)||10%|
|Final Merit/Cut Off||Written + Academics||100%|
SUPER TET 2021 Syllabus
- Exam will be held in 2 Section – First Compulsory for all , Second Section- Main Subject
- First Section – General Knowledge/ Reasoning/Current Affairs
- Second Section – Language, Social Studies, Mathematics & Science.
- Candidate have to Choose one subject from Second Section.
- In Language Section, Candidate have to choose on language i.e. Hindi, English, Sanskrit
- Level of Examination will be Graduation Based.
- Educational Management and Administration Section will be only for Principle post
- For Principle Post exam – paper will be based on Education department related Acts, Rules, Order, Commission/Committee, Recommendation, education policy, scheme, government order
|UP Aided Junior High School Syllabus||SUPER TET Syllabus|
More Details on UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment:
- Check UP Assistant Teacher Answer Key and Result
- UP Assistant Teacher Merit List & Selection Process: Check Now
- UP Assistant Teacher Cut Off Marks Out
Super TET 2021: Admit Card
A candidate has to download his/her admit card from their official website as no one will be tolerated in the exam hall without the admit card. Along with the admit card, a photo ID proof is compulsory to carry to the examination cell. Super TET UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Admit card 2021 will be published on its official website on 9 Apr 2021. Stay updated to the announcement of the date for the release of the admit card.
SUPER TET Answer Key 2021:
UP Assistant Teacher Answer Key 2021 (Super TET) will be released after all the candidates have appeared for the written examination. The answer key is available on the official website.UPBEB has revised the cut-off marks which are approved by High Court for SUPER TET i.e. 65% for the general category and 60% for reserved categories. Get to know further important details related to the UP Assistant Teacher 2021 Exam Answer Key sty tuned with us.
Super TET 2021: Result
As the UP JASE 2021 examination was going to held on 18 April 2021 , the further procedure will start soon.The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) will released the final result for UP Aided Junior High School Teacher and Principle on 18 May 2021.
The exam authority of Super TET will be declaring the result depending on the number of candidates applied and marks obtained. The result will be announced in the month of August 2021 and the candidates who will qualify the exam will be provided with a certificate of Super TET. The candidate has to score above 60% to be certified along with the qualified result of the exam. The following are the steps through which one can download his result with ease:
- Log on to the official website: http://www.upbeb.org/
- On the official website, click on SUPER-TET 2021 result
- Enter the registration number and all the required credentials..
- On submitting the same, SUPER-TET Result will be displayed on the screen
SUPER TET 2021: Passing Criteria:
|Post||Category||Total Marks||Passing Marks||Passing Percentage|
|UP Assistant Teacher||General||150||97||65|
|Principle(First + Second Paper)||General||200||130||65|
Cut off list will be published only after the result is declared by Super tet News (Official) and the candidates will be selected on the basis of the same criteria.
Hopefully, this article has cleared all the aspects of the Super TET Vacancy which a candidate needs to know about the examination.Also in case if you have any query regarding the exam, you can directly mail to the authority using email id – firstname.lastname@example.org.Find frequently asked question regarding the exam below.