69000 UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment : Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board(UPBEB) has started the counselling registration process from 18th May 2020 for 69000 UP Assistant Teacher vacancies. The result was declared by the Board for 69000 UP Assistant Teacher vacancies in UP Secondary Schools on 12 May 2020 in which 1.46 lakh candidates qualify this exam.
The Notification regarding SUPER TET Online registration will be released on 17th May 2020 and the online application form will be filled from 18th May 2020. The Last date of apply for SUPER TET 2020 is 26.05.2020 (till 12:00 AM).
Important Counselling Schedule:
- Notification Released Date: 17.05.2020
- Online Registration Start : 18.05.2020
- Last Date For Apply: 26.05.2020 (till 12:00 AM)
- Download list of candidates after completing registration process: 27.05.2020 to 31.05.2020
- Counselling Start :03.06.2020 to 06.06.2020
How To Apply For SUPER TET 2020 Exam:
- Step 1 : Go to the official website of SUPER TET exam.
- Step 2 :Click to “Apply for UP Assistant Teacher counselling”
- Step 3: Register here with your roll no and date of birth
- Step 4 : Fill your credentials properly and check twice before submitting form.
- Step 5 : Submit your Form
- Step 6 : Save and print your application process for future reference.
Applicants have to pay fee General, OBC Rs. 500/- SC, ST : 200/- in through Online or Offline Examination.
SUPER TET Final Selection Process:
The overall cut off will be made on the basis of Written exam + Academic Marks weightage. The final selection process for the SUPER TET (UP assistant teacher) 2020 incorporates various parameters which include :
- 10% marks of total percentage obtained in high school, intermediate, graduation & teacher training certificate each
- 60% weightage of SUPER TET written exam.
|Written Exam||SUPER TET Exam||60%|
|Academic Merit||High School||10%|
|Intermediate (Sr. Sec School)||10%|
|Final Merit/Cut Off||Written + Academics||100%|
Cut Off Marks :
The online application was filled in 5th December 2018 and the written examination was conducted on 6th January 2019.Now the Govt.has raised the minimum qualifying marks for the written exam on January 7, 2020. The Cut Off Marks was raised from 45% to 65% for general category candidates and from 40% to 60% for reserved category candidates.Cut off are the minimum qualifying marks which are decided by the authority depending on the following factors:
1. The difficulty level of the exam
2. Number of seats available
3. Number of candidates appeared for the exam
- For General Category:- 97 marks out of 150 i.e. 65%
- For other Categories:- 90 marks out of 150 i.e. 60%.
SUPER TET Exam Pattern:
|Language- Hindi, English & Sanskrit||40|
|Environment & Social Study||10|
|General Knowledge/ Current Occupations||30|
|Life Skill/ Management and aptitude||10|
- The Exam will be Based on Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Science, Math, Environment & Social Study from 12th Standard.
- The Questions of Teaching Skills, Child Psychologist, Information Technology and Life Skill Management & Attitude will be of D.El.Ed Standard.
- The duration for Super TET exam is 2:30 hours.
Important Highlight For SUPER TET 2020:
|Name Of the Exam||Super TET (Super Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Official Website||http://pprdata.com/ or http://basiceduboard.gov.in/ (Link inactive)|
|Notification Released||17th May 2020|
|Exam Date||Tentatively December 2020|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Post Offered||Primary Teacher|
|Eligibility Criteria||B.Ed/BTC/D.El.Ed or any related course + UPTET/CTET paper I|
SUPER TET FAQ
Q. Which State Conducts the SUPER TET exam?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh Conducts the SUPER TET 2020 Exam.
Q. What is the last date to apply SUPER TET 2020 online form.
Ans . The last date to apply SUPER TET 2020 online form is 26th may 2020.
Q. I have not given B.ed exam, can i give Super TET 2020?
Ans. No, minimum b.ed qualification is required.
Q. After qualifying the UPTET/CTET, am I eligible for SUPER TET?
Ans. Yes, You can apply for SUPER TET Exam.