Super TET is a state level examination conducted for the recruitment of primary and upper primary level teachers in various schools. As UP Basic Education Board has finally released the final SUPER TET result of the recruitment of 69000 assistant teachers in primary school on 6th May 2020. All the Candidates aspiring to become assistant teachers and teachers in the topmost schools look forward to applying for the upcoming the Super TET examination.
Before applying online, it is mandatory to go through the Super TET Eligibility criteria 2020 in detail to make sure you are not disqualified at further stages. In order to be eligible to appear for the examination, candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria including the educational qualifications, age limit, reservation criteria etc provided in this post.
Super TET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
1) Candidates must have graduation from UGC recognized University/Institute with 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) from N.C.T.E.
2) Candidates must have graduation from UGC recognized University/Institute with 2 year BTC passed from Distant Education.
3) Candidates must have graduation from UGC recognized University/ Institute and 2 years Diploma (D.Ed) Passed in Psychology /Psychology (Special Education) from institute recognized by N.C.T.E/R.C.I (Rehabilitation Council of India).
4) Candidates must have graduation from UGC recognized University/institute and qualified Special BTC Training from N.C.T.E.
5) Candidates must have graduation from UGC recognized University/institute with 2 years BTC Urdu Language.
6) Candidates must have completed Intermediate with minimum 50% marks or its equivalent And 4 years graduation in B.El.Ed.
7) Candidates must have completed Intermediate with minimum 50% marks or its equivalent And 4 years i B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/ from UGC recognized university/institute.
8) Candidates must have graduation and B.Ed degree from UGC recognized university/institute.
NOTE: Candidates should also have passed UPTET/CTET Exam.
For General Candidates: Minimum age will be 21 years and Maximum age will be 40 years.
For SC/ST/OBC Candidates: 5 years more in the Maximum age criteria.
For PwD Candidates: Maximum Age will be 15 years more but on any condition the age of the candidate should not be more than 55 years on the appointment date.
Super TET Year Wise Cut- Off:
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has set down and defined certain criteria for deciding the cut off marks of UPTET.
|Final Cut- off|
SC, ST, OBC
Super TET 2017 – 18
|60 % (90 Marks)||55 % ( 82 Marks)|
Super TET 2018 – 19
|65 % ( 97 Marks)||60 % (90 Marks)|
Super TET 2020 – 21
|Expected in the end of year 2020|
SUPER TET FAQ’s
Q. Which State Conducts the SUPER TET exam?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh Conducts the SUPER TET 2020 Exam.
Q. What is the timing for exam?
Ans. Aspirants will be provided 3 hrs for completing the test.
Q. After qualifying the UPTET/CTET, am I eligible for SUPER TET?
Ans. Yes, You can apply for SUPER TET Exam.
Q. I have not cleared B.Ed from U.P State, can I apply for this test?
Ans. Yes you can apply for this test.
Q. I have not given B.ed exam, can i give Super TET 2020?
Ans. No, minimum b.ed qualification is required.