SSA Punjab Master Cadre Answer Key: Punjab Education Department has released the answer key of English, Math, and Science written exam for Master Cadre Teacher posts. The SSA Master Cadre examination was held on 20 & 21 June 2021 in various districts of Punjab State. All the interested candidates can check their answer key by login on to the official website by using their USER ID and Password. Any candidate who want to submit their objection regarding answer key for Master Cadre, they can submit their objection by filling prescribed Performa till 28 June 2021.
Punjab Master Cadre Answer Key 2021 Overview
|Name of the Board||Department of School Education Punjab|
|Name of the Post||Master Cadre Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||2392|
|Last Date to apply for Objection||28.06.2021|
|Status||Answer Key Released|
Steps To Download SSA Punjab Master Cadre Answer Key?
- Step 1 : Go to the Punjab Master Cadre official website i.e. https://educationrecruitmentboard.com/
- Step 2 : Click on the option of Latest Recruitment
- Step 3 : By clicking the option More in Latest Recruitment, There will be new tab open.
- Step 4 : In new tab, There will be many recruitment options, Click on “Master Cadre Backlog 135 Posts“
- Step 5 : Click on Official and Download Answer Key for a subject which you have applied
- Step 6 : Download the answer key and print them for future reference
SSA Punjab Master Cadre Answer Key
|Post||Download Answer Key|
|SSA Master Cadre – Maths||Download Answer Key|
|SSA Master Cadre – Science||Download Answer Key|
|SSA Master Cadre – English||Download Answer Key|
How to Apply for objections on SSA Punjab Master Cadre Answer Key?
- Step 1 : Go through official website, “https://educationrecruitmentboard.com/MasterBacklog135/”
- Step 2 : Login with your USER ID and password.
- Step 3 : Click on “Apply for Punjab Master Answer Key Objection”
- Step 4 : Fill the prescribed Performa and Mention Your Objection answer with question and proof.
- Step 5 : Submit fee Rs. 50/- and Submit form till 28 June 2021
Mode Of Selection Process:
The recruitment process will consist in two parts:
- Written test
- Merit List.
You may also like to read :