RPSC 2020 School Lecturer 264 Vacancies Out: Check Now
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released notification regarding the recruitment of 264 School Lecturer (Sanskrit Edu) in The state of Rajasthan. All the candidates who are looking for teaching job in Rajasthan they can apply for these post through their official website.
- Starting Date to Apply: 13th Jan 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 20th Jan 2020
- Last Day to Online Correction for UR: 10 days after the Last Day of Submission
- Date for Online Correction for EWS: 07 to 16 Feb 2020
Total Vacancies: 264
|S. No||Name of Subject||General||SC||ST||OBC||MBC||EWS||Total Post|
- For School Lecturer- Grammar, General Grammar, Literature: Shastri or equivalent traditional Sanskrit examination with Sanskrit medium and Second Class Acharya degree or equivalent Sanskrit medium examination in the concerned subject having minimum 48% marks with Shiksha Shastri degree or equivalent.
- For School Lecturer- Hindi, English, History: Second Class Postgraduate degree in the concerned subject having minimum 48% marks with Shiksha Shastri/B.Ed. degree.
- For all Vacancies: Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Minimum- 21 yrs
- Maximum-40 Yrs
- Candidates can apply for more than one post
- Candidates have to fulfill eligibility criteria
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Question Type: MCQ(Online/Offline)
- Total Marks:450
- There will be two Papers. Marks for Paper-I:150 marks and Marks of Paper-II:300 marks.
- Duration of Paper-I: one and a half hours and the duration of Paper-II: three hours.
- Negative marking- Deduction of one-third of mark
Examination Pattern :
Paper-I General Awareness and General Studies :1 hr 30 min
|S. No||Subject||Number of questions||Total marks|
|1||History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement||15||30|
|2||Mental Ability Test, Statistics (Secondary Level), Mathematics (Secondary Level), Language Ability Test: Hindi, English||20||40|
|4||General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan||15||30|
|5||Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009||15||30|
Paper-II Subject concerned : 3 Hr
|S. No||Subject||Number of Questions||Total marks|
|1||Knowledge of subject concerned: Senior Secondary Level||55||110|
|2||Knowledge of subject concerned: Graduation Level||55||110|
|3||Knowledge of subject concerned: Post Graduation Level||10||20|
|4||Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning||30||60|
For More details :
RPSC Apply Link Active: Click Here to Apply