RPSC Answer Key Out : Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released notification regarding the answer key of RPSC School Lecturer Group B & Group C Exam 2018. The answer key for School Lecturer in various subjects of Group B & Group C is available at RPSC official website. Candidates can download their answer key by submitting their details on SSO Portal.
Earlier RPSC has conducted the School Lecturer Group B Exam 2018 on 6th January 2020 and School Lecturer Group C Exam 2018 on 9th January 2020. The answer keys for the Group B was released on 20th -23rd March 2020.Now RPSC has also again given chance to candidates due to COVID-19 for raising the objection against RPSC School Lecturer Group B Exam 2018 Answer Key.
|Group B||GK, Political, Science, Geography, Music, Biology, Economics, Public Administration and Physics|
|Group C||GK, History, English, Commerce,Agriculture, Chemistry, Sociology, Mathematics, Home Science, Punjabi and Drawing|
Objection Submission Schedule:
RPSC has released the objection submission schedule for Group B & Group C which is mentioned below.The candidate have to pay Rs. 100/- per question for submitting objection on answer key. All the candidates can check their answer key and submit their objections on SSO portal.
|Post||Start Date||Last Date|
|Group B||26 May 2020||28 May 2020|
|Group C||21 May 2020||23 May 2020|
How to Object for Answer Key:
- Step 1 : Open the RPSC SSO official portal .i. e. https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin.
- Step 2 : Enter your Login Details: (SSOID/Username), Password, Captcha and click on login button.
- Step 3 : Click on “RPSC School Lecturer Group C Exam 2018 Objection Link”
- Step 4 : Choose your question for objection and click on it.
- Step 5 : Fill the pay Rs. 100/- (each question) through any e-payment portal.
- Step 6 : Save your objection application fee receipt for future reference and print it.
RPSC Examination Pattern :
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Question Type: MCQ(Online/Offline)
- Total Marks:450
- There will be two Papers. Marks for Paper-I:150 marks and Marks of Paper-II:300 marks.
- Duration of Paper-I: one and a half hours and the duration of Paper-II: three hours.
- Negative marking- one-third of mark
Paper-I General Awareness and General Studies :1 hr 30 min
|S. No||Subject||Number of questions||Total marks|
|1||History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement||15||30|
|2||Mental Ability Test, Statistics (Secondary Level), Mathematics (Secondary Level), Language Ability Test: Hindi, English||20||40|
|4||General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan||15||30|
|5||Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009||15||30|
Paper-II Subject concerned : 3 Hr
|S. No||Subject||Number of Questions||Total marks|
|1||Knowledge of subject concerned: Senior Secondary Level||55||110|
|2||Knowledge of subject concerned: Graduation Level||55||110|
|3||Knowledge of subject concerned: Post Graduation Level||10||20|
|4||Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning||30||60|
You may also like to read :