RPSC School Lecturer Vacancies 2020 :Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released notification regarding the online application link active for RPSC School Lecturer (Sanskrit Education) recruitment for various subjects in the state of Rajasthan. Earlier RPSC has issued a new examination calendar for various posts till Feb 2021 vacancies. RPSC School Lecturer (Sanskrit Education) recruitment has been held from 14 Dec to 18 Dec 2020. After completing examination , the online edit application link has been active from 23 Dec 2020 to 1 Jan 2021. The candidate can edit their personal information except name, photograph, signature, subject, exam center. Candidates can make correction in their category, address, mobile no, Email etc. All the candidates can check their details on official website.
RPSC School Lecturer Correction Link Schedule :
- Starting date for apply correction Link : 23 Dec 2020
- Last Date for apply correction Link : 1 Jan 2021
Total Vacancy :
RPSC Examination Schedule
|S. no||Post||Examination Date||Session|
|1||Political Science||14 Dec 2020||Evening|
|2||Mathematics||15 Dec 2020||Morning|
|3||Economics||15 Dec 2020||Evening|
|4||Dharm Shahtra||16 Dec 2020||Morning|
|5||Jyotish||16 Dec 2020||Evening|
|6||Yjurved||17 Dec 2020||Morning|
|7||Samanya Darsan||17 Dec 2020||Evening|
|8||Jain Darsan||18 Dec 2020||Morning|
|9||Nayay Darsan||18 Dec 2020||Evening|
|10||General Awareness & General Studies||14 Dec 2020||Morning|
How to Apply for RPSC Correction Link ?
- Step 1 : Go to the RPSC official online portal link ” https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in” and click on Apply Online Link OR Open the RPSC SSO official portal .i. e. https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin.
- Step 2 : Enter your Login Details: (SSOID/Username), Password, Captcha and click on login button.
- Step 3 : Click on “RPSC School Lecturer Correction Link”
- Step 4 : Choose your category for making correction and click on it.
- Step 5 : Fill the payment Rs. 300/- through any e-payment portal.
- Step 6 : Save your Application form and application fee receipt for future reference and print it.
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Question Type: MCQ (Online/Offline)
- Total Marks:450
- There will be two Papers. Marks for Paper-I:150 marks and Marks of Paper-II:300 marks.
- Duration of Paper-I: one and a half hours and the duration of Paper-II: three hours.
- Negative marking- Deduction of one-third of mark
Check More on RPSC Here :
Examination Pattern :
Paper-I General Awareness and General Studies :1 hr 30 min
|S. No||Subject||Number of questions||Total marks|
|1||History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement||15||30|
|2||Mental Ability Test, Statistics (Secondary Level), Mathematics (Secondary Level), Language Ability Test: Hindi, English||20||40|
|4||General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan||15||30|
|5||Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009||15||30|
Check More on REET Here :
- REET Syllabus 2020 – Complete Level 1 & 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- REET 2020: Previous Year Papers – Download PDF
- Preparation Tips For REET Exam
Paper-II Subject concerned : 3 Hr
|S. No||Subject||Number of Questions||Total marks|
|1||Knowledge of subject concerned: Senior Secondary Level||55||110|
|2||Knowledge of subject concerned: Graduation Level||55||110|
|3||Knowledge of subject concerned: Post Graduation Level||10||20|
|4||Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning||30||60|
You May Also like to Read:
- REET Notification 2020: Application form, Exam Date, Pattern, Result Pattern
- Get free Study material for REET Exam