RPSC School Lecturer Correction Link Active: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the notification regarding the application form correction link active. All the candidates can make correction in their application form online through their official website till 26 Aug 2020. The examination for School Lecturer was held from 4th August to 7th August 2020. Candidates can make correction in their category, address, mobile no, Email etc. They can not make any changes in particulars i.e. Name, Exam Centre, Photograph , Signature and Subject which they have applied.
RPSC School Lecturer Correction Link Schedule :
- Starting date for apply correction Link : 17 Aug 2020
- Last Date for apply correction Link : 26 Aug 2020
How to Apply for RPSC Correction Link ?
- Step 1 : Go to the RPSC official online portal link ” https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in” and click on Apply Online Link OR Open the RPSC SSO official portal .i. e. https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin.
- Step 2 : Enter your Login Details: (SSOID/Username), Password, Captcha and click on login button.
- Step 3 : Click on “RPSC School Lecturer Correction Link”
- Step 4 : Choose your category for making correction and click on it.
- Step 5 : Fill the payment Rs. 300/- through any e-payment portal.
- Step 6 : Save your Application form and application fee receipt for future reference and print it.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the question papers for School Lecturer for (Sanskrit Education Department). The examination for School Lecturer was held from 4th August to 7th August 2020. All the candidates can download RPSC School Lecturer (Sanskrit Education) examination 2020 Question paper given below :
RPSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern 2020
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Question Type: MCQ(Online/Offline)
- Total Marks: 450
- There will be Two Papers: Marks for Paper-I:150 marks and Marks of Paper-II:300 marks.
- Duration of Paper-I: One and a half hours and the duration of Paper-II: three hours.
- Negative marking- Deduction of one-third of mark
Check More on RPSC Here :
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 : School Lecturer (Sanskrit Edu.) Vacancies Out
- RPSC 1st Grade School Lecturer Exam Group B & C 2018 Answer Key Out
- RPSC Senior Teacher 2018 Result Out: Check Cut Off and List of Selected Candidates for All Posts
Paper-I General Awareness and General Studies :1 hr 30 Min
|S. No||Subject||Number of questions||Total marks|
|1||History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement||15||30|
|2||Mental Ability Test, Statistics (Secondary Level), Mathematics (Secondary Level), Language Ability Test: Hindi, English||20||40|
|4||General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan||15||30|
|5||Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009||15||30|
Check More on REET Here :
- REET Syllabus 2020 – Complete Level 1 & 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- REET 2020: Previous Year Papers – Download PDF
- Preparation Tips For REET Exam
Paper-II Subject concerned : 3 Hr
|S. No||Subject||Number of Questions||Total marks|
|1||Knowledge of subject concerned: Senior Secondary Level||55||110|
|2||Knowledge of subject concerned: Graduation Level||55||110|
|3||Knowledge of subject concerned: Post Graduation Level||10||20|
|4||Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning||30||60|
You May Also like to Read:
- REET Notification 2020: Application form, Exam Date, Pattern, Result Pattern
- List Of Govt. Teaching Exams Postponed Due To Coronavirus
- Stay Home & Study Online With Adda247