Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the recruitment notification regarding the RPSC Assistant Professor (College Education)Recruitment 2020. These form has been re-opened for candidates who want to apply for this recruitment. There will be 918 post for various subjects of colleges for Assistant professor post. All the candidates can apply online through official website from 21 Dec to 30 Dec 2020. The candidates can check eligibility criteria, exam pattern, fee and age limit which is given below :
Registration Schedule :
- Starting date to apply online : 21 Dec 2020
- Last Date to apply online : 30 Dec 2020
Total Vacancy : 918
|S. No.||Subject Name||No. of Post|
|6.||A. B. S. T.||82|
|8.||E. A. F. M.||65|
|9.||Textile Dying & Painting||1|
|12.||Drawing and Painting||10|
|19.||Music (Vocal )||3|
|25.||Home Science (Food Nutrition)||5|
|26.||Home Science (Education Extension)||8|
|27.||Home Science (Home Management)||7|
|28.||Home Science (Child Development)||5|
|29.||Home Science (Clothing Textile)||6|
Age limit :
- Minimum – 21 yr
- Maximum-40 Yr
Pay Scale :
There will be fixed pay scale for Assistant professor : 15600-39100 (AGP-6000).
1. (i) Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
(iii) Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor.
(iv) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such masters programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not
2. Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Check More on RPSC Here :
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 : School Lecturer (Sanskrit Edu.) Vacancies Out
- RPSC 1st Grade School Lecturer Exam Group B & C 2018 Answer Key Out
- RPSC Senior Teacher 2018 Result Out: Check Cut Off and List of Selected Candidates for All Posts
How to Apply for RPSC Assistant Professor Post ?
- Step 1 : Go to the RPSC official online portal link ” https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in” and click on Apply Online Link OR Open the RPSC SSO official portal .i. e. https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin.
- Step 2 : Register yourself with your details
- Step 3 : Login with your Details: (SSOID/Username), Password, Captcha and click on login button.
- Step 4 : Fill your detail for RPSC Assistant Professor (College Education)Recruitment 2020 and submit it
- Step 5 : Fill the payment and submit your form
- Step 6 : Save your Application form and application fee receipt for future reference and print it.
How to do Correction in Online Application form?
If any candidate want to make correction in online application form , they can make correction between application form start , last and and after the 10 days of last date with paying the correction fee i.e. Rs. 300/- online through official website. After that there will be no correction.
Check More on REET Here :
- REET Syllabus 2020 – Complete Level 1 & 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- REET 2020: Previous Year Papers – Download PDF
- Preparation Tips For REET Exam
Application Fee :
- General, EWS, OBC – Rs.350/-
- Rajasthan OBC- Rs.250/-
- Physically Handicap, Rajasthan SC/ST and candidate with less than 2.5 lakh family income – Rs.150/-
There will be 2 procedures for selection process :
- Written Test
Written Exam Pattern :
- Question type : MCQ
- Exam : Online/Offline
- Total Marks -200
- Total Parts : 3
|I||Subject concerned with the post||75||3 hrs|
|II||Subject concerned with the post||75||3 hrs|
|III||General Studies of Rajasthan||50||2 hrs|
- The interview shall carry 24 marks.
- To the extent of three times of total number of vacancies (category wise), the candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in written examination as may be fixed by the Commission, shall be summoned for interview.
You May Also like to Read:
- REET Notification 2020: Application form, Exam Date, Pattern, Result Pattern
- HTET 2020 Exam (January 2021), Notification, Exam Date & Admit Card
- CTET 2020: CTET Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern