Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is likely to release the bumper vacancies of 2nd Grade Senior Teacher (TSP & Non-TSP). Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is going to fill 9300 vacancies of 2nd Grade Senior Teacher soon. In this regard, Rajasthan Education Minister Govind Singh Dotasara himself has given the information. In a tweet, he said that letters should be written to the concerned institutions to get these recruitments done as soon as possible.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment Apply Online
The Rajasthan Public service Commission is going to fill Grade II Teacher vacant seats in various disciplines. There is a total of 9322 Secondary Teacher vacancies announced in Sanskrit, Social Studies(SST), Hindi, Science, TSP, English, Maths, Urdu, Punjabi, and Sindhi subjects. Applicants will be selected on the basis of written examination. Those who will clear the written examination will be called for the personal interview and document verification.In written examination, there is two Paper i.e. paper-I and paper-II.
How To apply For RPSC Grade 2 Vacancies:
- Candidates need to visit the official website@“www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in”.
- Click on the “Advertisements for Grade 2” link for download the official notification
- Download RPSC 2nd Grade Recruitment 2020 Notification. And read the instruction carefully
- Click on Apply online link.
- Fill RPSC 2nd Grade Application Form with correct details
- Upload all required documents to the candidates.
- Lastly, submit the application form successfully.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
Vacancies Details: Total Vacancies are 9322
- Sanskrit – 2029
- Social Studies(SST) – 1954
- Hindi – 1568
- Science – 1172
- English – 819
- Maths – 727
- Urdu – 118
- Punjabi – 93
- Sindhi – 04
Total Posts – 9322
Education Minister said that “the department is now due to the pending application of selected candidates to RPSC and the matter of the posts of ex-servicemen is being considered in the court Till now, the second class teacher has not been able to appoint successful candidates for recruitment. All these problems will be resolved soon and will appoint everyone very soon”
This recruitment process had been stuck since 2018. The Education Minister sent a letter to the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) regarding the recruitment process. The detailed notification will be released by the next week. After the scrutiny of all applications by the end of this month, there will be an attempt to complete the process of Mandal allocation.
Highligts Of RPSC:
- Organization Name: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
- Posts Name: 2nd Grade Senior Teacher (TSP & Non-TSP)
- Total: 9322 Vacancies
- Starting Date: Updated Soon
- Last Date to Apply: Updated Soon
- Application Process: Online Mode
- Graduate or equivalent examination with concerned subject as Optional Subject and B.ED & other graduation with a Bachelor of education can apply for RPSC Teacher Vacancy 2020
- Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects: Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Micro Biology, Zoology, Bio-Technology and Bio-Chemistry, and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two subjects out of the subjects – Economics, History, Political Science, Geography, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy as optional subjects and Degree or Diploma in education recognized by Government of Rajasthan.
- Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture and Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari Script.
- REET & CTET Passed Candidates Required
- Minimum Age Required: 18 Years.
Maximum Age Requied: 40 Years.
You may also like to read: