Rajasthan Eligibility Examination of teachers (REET) is an eligibility test that is conducted by Rajasthan Education Board. The REET 2021 Examination will be going to held on 25 Apr 2021. Students appearing for this exam are often worried and confused about its preparation strategy. Here are some tips which will help you if you are preparing for the REET exam this year.
1.Know the exam pattern and syllabus in detail
It becomes very crucial to collect the complete study material of the REET exam because there might be the possibility that there are some updation in the REET syllabus this year. Thus, students should have full awareness of the additive part of the syllabus before they start concentrating on the exam preparation. Before starting your preparations, make sure to go through the complete syllabus and note down the important topics that need your attention.
2. Prioritize Your Topics/Subjects:
While it is necessary for you to score well in the paper from your subjects, remember that you need to know the REET exam pattern 2020. So give priority to the topics/Subjects and spend your time in preparation and planning accordingly.
REET Subject Wise Exam Strategy
- Strategy to Prepare For Social Studies in REET 2020
- Want to crack the Hindi language section for the REET and TET exam? Read HERE
- How to score 25+ Marks in Mathematics For REET Exam?
- How To Score 25+ in Science For REET Exam?
- Child Pedagogy Section in REET : How to Improve Your Score?
- How to Learn English For Teaching Exams
Now, it’s time to make an appropriate schedule to divide an equal amount of time to different subjects. You should spend more time on the tough part of the syllabus and less time on the easy part because it will help you to maintain the whole program easily. Manage your time according to the time taking and less time-consuming questions to balance the time in the mains exam.
4. Solve REET Previous Year Question Papers:
This is an extremely important preparation tip for REET Exam. While solving the previous year question paper you got an idea about the questions and know the method to solve such questions. Solving previous exams question papers are very important and the best strategy in order to clear the TET exam.
5.Make Handy Notes:
Start preparing notes on every subject before you start smart learning. In this way, you can cover the entire syllabus on your notebooks and then comfortably learn/memorize the different concepts of the respective subjects. Also, make special notes for crucial points of the curriculum due to this you can easily revise the critical aspects of the syllabus before appearing in the exam.
Learn with REET Study Notes
- CDP Study Notes For All Teaching Exams
- English Study Notes For All Teaching Exams!
- Hindi Language Study Notes For All Teaching Exams
- Mathematics Study Notes For All Teaching Exams
- Science Study Notes For All Teaching Exams
- Social Studies Study Notes For All Teaching Exams
- EVS Study Notes For All Teaching Exams
Candidates should have the ability to learn fast tricks before appearing for the REET exam. Mainly, government exams focus on the time management capability of the student, and if a student learns about the short tricks to solve the questions.so that then they can easily manage the time during the exam.
7. Analyze your Performance:
After solving previous year papers it is important to you have to analyze your performance like where are you doing better and where you are making mistakes. Solve the maximum mock tests and question papers to make your performance better. Then focus on the weak parts as competition is getting increase day by day. Practice Mock here : Click HERE
Practice REET Subject wise Quiz
- Practice REET Previous Year Hindi Language Quiz For REET Exam Here
- Practice REET Previous Year English Language Quiz For REET Exam Here
- Practice REET Previous Year Child Development Quiz For REET Exam Here
- Practice REET Previous Year EVS Quiz For REET Exam Here
- Practice REET Previous Year Maths Quiz For REET Exam Here
You May Also like to Read:
- REET Notification 2020: Application form, Exam Date, Pattern, Result Pattern
- Get free Study material for REET Exam