PTET Registration Schedule:
|Registration Schedule||B.A.B.Ed/ B.Sc.B.Ed (4 yr Course)/B.Ed (2 Yr course.)|
|Starting Date to apply||3 Feb 2021|
|Last Date to apply||10 Mar 2021|
|Examination Date||16 May 2021|
|Correction||In April Month|
|Admit Card||1 May 2021|
|Result||In June month|
|Online College Selection (After filling Rs. 5000 fee)||In July Month|
|First Counselling||In July Month|
|Second Counselling||In August Month|
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
For Online: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ E-Mitr/ Net Banking
For Offline: Any Branch of E-Mitr
- For Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) B.Ed 2021
Candidates securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree examination of any State University or any other University recognized as equivalent. For General Category: 50 % marks & Other Caste of Rajasthan :45 % marks
- For Pre B.A.B.Ed/ B.Sc.B.Ed Test 2021
How to Apply for PTET 2021?
Step 1 : Login to Official Website of PTET 2021 i.e. https://ptet.in/
Step 2 : Select on option “Fill Form”
Step 3 : Select your Course for which you want to apply in PTET i.e. B.A.B.Ed/ B.Sc.B.Ed or B.ed
Step 4 : Fill your personal details i.e. personal information, teaching subject, centre etc.
Step 5 : After submitting your fee, pay the payment and submit your Form .
Step 6 : Download application Form and print for future reference.
- Candidates of Other State (not bonafide residents of Rajasthan State) will be treated in General Category only.
- Out of the total number of seats faculty-wise, not exceeding 5% seats will be filled in by the candidates from Other State on the basis of overall merit.
|Category||Weightage in Seats|
|MBC||as per Govt Order|
|Women (out of which 8% seats are reserved for widow and 2% for divorced women)||20 %|
|Physically Challenged||5 %|
|In-service or an Ex-serviceman||5 %|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||10 %|
- Question Type: Multiple choice questions
- Question Paper Language: Hindi and English
- Duration of Paper: 3 Hrs
- Maximum Marks: 600
- Each Question Marks: 3 Marks
- In the Attitude & Aptitude Section, the answers will be scaled on a scale of 3 to 0 marks. This means that answer to each question will carry weightage of 3,2,1 and 0.
|B||Teaching attitude & Aptitude Test||50||150|
|D||Language Proficiency (Hindi or English)||50||150|
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
- Drawing inferences etc
- Social Maturity
- Professional Commitment
- Interpersonal Relations.
- Awareness etc.
- Current affairs (national & International)
- Indian History & Culture
- India and its natural resources.
- Great Indian personalities (Past and Present)
- Environmental awareness,
- Knowledge about Rajasthan etc.
- Functional Grammar
- Sentence structures
- Comprehension etc.
Rechecking of Examination Paper: