Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed. Exam 2020: The Department of Elementary Education, Rajasthan Government has invited applications for Pre D. El. Ed. (formerly Known as BSTC) Entrance Examination of 2020. All the eligible candidates can apply for the Rajasthan pre- D.El.Ed Exam 2020 from the official website. The last date to apply for the application process is 17 July 2020. Candidates are required to carefully check all the Rajasthan BSTC 2020 application form related details before applying.
Rajasthan Pre- D.El.Ed 2020 Important Dates:
|Issue of official notification||13th June 2020|
|Filling of application form||15th June 2020|
|Last date to deposit application fee||15th July 2020|
|Last date for filling application form||17th July 2020|
|Issue of admit card||July 2020|
|Date of examination||30th August 2020|
|Releases of answer key||Available Soon|
|Declaration of result||Available Soon|
|Release of merit list||Available Soon|
Steps to Fill Rajasthan Pre- D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form:
Step 1: Visit the official website of pre – D.El.Ed admissions.
Step 2: Search for the registration link given on the homepage of the website, click on “New Registration”.
Step 3: Candidates are required to have valid Email Id & Mobile No. as Important details like Registration No. & password will be sent to this Email Id or Mobile No.
Step 4: Enter all the required information such as personal details, qualification details etc.
Step 5: Upload all the necessary documents in the format specified by conducting authority.
Step 6: After successful registration, candidate have to make a payment of the application fee.
Step 7: Review the application form before the final submission.
Step 8: Download and print the application form and payment receipt for future reference.
As per NCTE Guidelines, Candidate should has passed Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent examination from recognized Board. Category wise Minimum Marks Criteria is as follows :
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Widowed / Divorced Female Candidates of General Category||45%|
Age Limit For Rajasthan Pre- D.El.Ed 2020:
• Minimum age limit of candidates should be 18 years for pre-BSTC exam.
• Maximum age limit should be 28 years.
• Age criteria or Divorcee and widow candidates will be updated soon.
• There will also be a provision for age relaxation as per the reservation policy of state government (updates will be shared later).
Exam Pattern for Rajasthan Pre – D.El.Ed 2020:
• Mode of examination- Pen-paper mode (Written examination)
• Type of questions- Objective Type questions
• Section/Subjects- Four
• Time duration- 3 Hrs
• Total Question- 200 (General)
60 (English & Sanskrit/Hindi)
• Marking scheme- 3 marks for each correct answer
• Negative Marking- No Negative Marking
|B||Rajasthan General Knowledge||50||150|
Rajasthan Pre – D.El.Ed 2020 Syllabus:
Candidates can refer to the syllabus provided below to prepare for the written examination:
• Mental Ability- Logical merit, Analogy (partial similarity or symmetry of two objects), differentiation, relation, analysis, logical thinking
• Teaching Ability- Teaching learning, creativity, communication skills, leadership qualities, professionalism, continuous and comprehensive evaluation, social sensitivity etc.
• General Knowledge- General Knowledge related to Historical Aspects, Geography, Political Aspect, Arts, Culture and Literature, Economic Parties, Social Parties, public life, tourism aspects of Rajasthan state.
• Language Ability- This section is given to test the ability and knowledge of the candidates in particular language. This basically includes English, Hindi and Sanskrit Language.
I. English- Comprehension, Narration, Spotting Errors, Articles, Prepositions, Connectives, Kind of Sentences, Correction of Sentences, Sentence Completion, Vocabulary, Spelling Errors, Tense, Synonym, Antonym, One Word Substitution.
II. Hindi- शब्द ज्ञान – विलोम शब्द, पर्यायवाची शब्द, युग्म शब्द, वाक्य विचार, शुद्धिकरण (शब्द शुद्धि एवं वाक्य शुद्धि), सन्धि, समास, प्रत्यय, उपसर्ग, वाक्यांश के लिए सार्थक शब्द, मुहावरे एवं कहावतें
III. For Sanskrit- स्वर, व्यंजन, शब्द रूप (अकारान्त पुल्लिंग, अकारान्त स्त्रीलिंग, नपुंसकलिंग), उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय, धातुरूप (लट्लकार, लोटलकार, विविधलिंगलकार), उच्चारण स्थान, सन्धि (स्वर, व्यंजन एवं विसर्ग सन्धि), समास (तत्पुरुष, द्विगु एवं कर्मधारय समास), विभक्तियाँ एवं कारक ज्ञान, लिंग एवं वचन
Rajasthan Pre-D.El.Ed 2020 FAQs:
Q1. When will Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Official notification release?
Ans. Application forms are available now.
Q2. What is the age limit of BSTC 2020?
Ans. There is no age limitation, however, candidates must be 17 years old.
Q3. What is the official website of BSTC 2020 registration?
Ans. https://predeled.com/ is the official website where all details of this exam will be announced.
Q4. Which government job can be obtained after Pre- D.El.Ed?
Ans. After completing the Pre- D.El.Ed course, a candidate will have to qualify the REET & CTET exam, and then candidate will be able to apply for Level-1 Government Teacher.
Q5. Are both Rajasthan D.El.Ed and BSTC the same course?
Ans. Yes, both the courses are the same. Last year, the name of BSTC in Rajasthan was changed to D.El.Ed.
- KVS 2020: KVS Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- CTET 2020: CTET Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- DSSSB 2020: DSSSB Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern