Coronavirus outbreak statistics has crossed the 70,000 mark in India today. Our non-stop struggle with outbreak of COVID-19 and lockdown is coming to end on 17th May 2020, PM Modi has addressed the nation today @8pm regarding this.
Highlights of PM Speech:
- PM Modi announced,” #lockdown4.0 and its guidelines will be announced before 18 may.
- As PM Modi has appreciated government efforts for working in any hard situation such as technologies, COVID-19 health care, and many more efforts.
- PM Modi mainly focussed on “Aatma nirbhar bharat” a self dependent nation.
- PM Modi also mentioned 5 pillar of ‘self-reliant’ India i.e.economy,infrastructure, system, demography, demand.
- PM announced a special Economic Package for “Aatma Nirbhar Bharat” Program
- PM Modi released Economy Package which is worth of our10 % of GDP. This package is of 20 Lakh Crore to make India self sufficient.
- Economy Package includes Land, labour, Liquidity and Laws areas.
- Finance Minister will give the details about this new Economy Package on tomorrow i.e.13 May 2020
- This package will going to help farmers, small businessman, local market, rehdi vala, daily wadge workers, animal husbandry workers, handloom workers etc.
PM Modi said that the virus has infected more than 42 lakh people and that we will not give up or accept defeat. PM also metioned that India has manufactured two lakh PPE kits and 2 lakh N95 masks which is a big achievement for us.
What is PPE Kit ?
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Personal Protective Equipments (PPEs) are protective gears designed to safeguard the health of workers by minimizing the exposure to a biological agent. PPE kit contains goggles, face-shield, mask, gloves, coverall/gowns (with or without aprons), head cover and shoe cover.
The lockdown 3.0 will be coming to end on 17th May 2020, As Ministry of Home Affairs has given new guidelines for public safety , they also mention the detail list of COVID-19 different zone i.e.red, orange and green. The COVID-19 statistics has been changing daily and more infected people are being reported on daily basis. It has also been noted that both state and central governments are trying hard to make people aware of the impending dangers of spreading the infection to one another.
Today, PM Modi praised the nation and mentioned that the nation has brought the International Solar Alliance, International Yoga Diwas, India’s progress in the medicinal world all for the progress of everyone. We 130 crore Indian citizens have taken the pledge to be “aatma nirbhar” or self sufficient for the nation’s and world’s progress. The details of Lockdown 4.0 will be going release on 18th may to citizens regarding further guidelines, COVID-19 zones, social distancing, PPE Kit etc.
The following steps should be follows by citizens to save themselves from COVID-19 by PM Modi:
- Take proper care of the senior citizens or elder people of your house, problems.
- Lockdown and social distancing should be followed properly.
- To increase your immunity, use guidelines given by Ayush ministry
- Download Arogya Setu mobile app
- Help the poor and needy people by also maintaining social distancing.
- Respect all the Coronavirus ‘soldiers’ i.e. doctors, nurses, sanitation workers.
- Do not sack anyone in your company/businesses