OTET Exam: Today, the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha has conducted the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) Exam today. The exam is conducted in the written mode for Paper-I and Paper-II only. As per the feedback, more than 1.25 lakh candidates appeared in the OTET exam 2021 in two shifts.
Here we are also going to share the OTET 2021 Exam Question Paper PDF with all the students who are not attending the OTET Exam this year or who planning to appear in the future OTET Exam.
OTET 2021 Exam Analysis – Overview
- OTET 2021 exam was conducted in two shifts for – Paper-I and Paper-II
- For each paper, 2 hours and 30 minutes is allotted.
- There were 150 multiple choice questions in both papers.
- Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer.
- No marks will be deducted for any wrong response
- The OTET question papers were bilingual in English and Odia.
- In both papers, the Language-II subject will be English for all candidates.
OTET Highlights 2021
|Exam Name||OTET (Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test) 2021|
|Conducting Body||Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|Exam Purpose||To shortlist candidates for appointment as teachers in schools of Odisha|
|OTET Exam Date||09th April 2021|
OTET 2021 Exam Analysis: Shift-wise
|Sections||Good Attempt||Difficulty Level|
|Paper 1||105-110||Easy To Moderate|
OTET 2021 Question Paper PDF
|OTET 2021 Paper 1 PDF||OTET 2021 Paper 2 PDF|