NVS Eligibility Criteria: The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released the recruitment notification on a contract basis for the posts of Trained Graduate Teachers(TGT), Post Graduate Teachers(PGT) and Faculty Cum System Administrator(FCSA) to fill 454 vacancies for JNV’s in Goa, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadar and Nagar Haveli.It is very important to know about the NVS eligibility criteria 2020 and age limit before applying for the recruitment of teachers in the TGT and PGT exam.The candidates who desire to be the part of NVS can apply at www. navodaya.gov.in on or before 11 September 2020 till 5:00 P.M. Check the complete details about eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification here.In this post, we are providing you with all the information regarding the NVS eligibility criteria including the age limit, educational qualifications, subject to choose, crucial date of eligibility etc.
Total Number Of Vacancies: 454
NVS 2020 Recruitment Tentative Vacancy Details:
The detailed list of the number of vacancies is mentioned below for the various posts of TGT, PGT, and FCSA. These are the tentative number of vacancies.
|Sr. No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Total vacancies|
|1||TGT( Trained Graduate Teachers)||Hindi-48
|2||PGT(Post Graduate Teachers)||Hindi-16
|3||FCSA(Faculty Cum System Administrator)||73 JNV’s||73|
NVS2020 Form link: Apply here
NVS Eligibility Criteria:
To be the part of NVS, a candidate must fulfil the following educational eligibility criteria for the posts of TGT, PGT and FCSA.
NVS Eligibility Criteria For TGT’s:
- Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT
- other NCTE recognized institution with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate.
- Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at least 2 years in the 03 years degree course.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite
subjects in all three years of degree.
|SUBJECT COMBINATION IN GRADUATION FOR TGTs|
|TGT (Science)||Botany, Zoology & Chemistry.|
|TGT (Maths)||Maths, Physics & Chemistry.|
|TGT (SS)||History with Geography/Economics/Political Science, Or Geography with History/Economics/Political Science.|
|TGT (Hindi, English,Gujarti & marathi)||Candidate must have studied Hindi, English as Elective Subject at Graduation Level as per the post applied for the subject concerned.|
Note: Additional weightage will be given to the CTET qualified candidate (Paper-II) for TGTs only conducted by CBSE.
NVS Eligibility Criteria For PGT’s:
- Two year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT
- any other NCTE recognized university / Institute, in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
|ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PGTs (As per Recruitment Rules 2018)|
|PGTs||Two year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of
Education of NCERT or any other NCTE recognized university / Institute, in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Note: B. Ed degree is not required for the candidates who have undergone four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or other NCTE recognized institution.
Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
MA/M.Sc./M.Com with 50% marks or above and B.Ed.
|PGT (Physics)||Physics / Applied
Physics / Electronics
Physics / Nuclear Physics
|PGT (Chemistry)||Chemistry / Bio Chemistry|
|PGT (Maths)||Maths / Applied Mathematics|
|PGT (Eco.)||Economics / Applied
Economics / Business
|PGT (Biology)||Botany / Zoology / Life
Science / Bio
Sciences / Genetics / Micro
Biology / Bio Technology / Molecular
Bio / Plant Physiology provided that application had studies Botany and Zoology at Graduation
|PGT (Comm.)||Commerce with Accounting/Cost Accounting/Financial Accounting as a major subject of study. Holders of Degree of M.Com in Applied/Business Economics shall not be eligible.|
|PGT (IT)||At least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following :
BE or B.Tech(Computer Science/IT)
BE or B.Tech (any Stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers.
B.Sc.(Computer Science)/BCA and Post Graduate Degree in any subject
Post Graduate Diploma in computer and Post Graduate Degree in any subject.
‘A’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate Degree in any subject.
(Condition of B.Ed. is not required)
NVS Eligibility Criteria For FCSA
- Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application (equivalent to “A” level course of DOEACC) from a recognized institution
- “A” level certificate from DOEACC
- BCA from recognized University / Institution
- B Tech / B E in Computer Science / Information Technology or Information Science from a recognized University.
Note: Additional weightage for the candidate having experience in Govt./Govt. Aided Residential School and qualified CTET conducted by CBSE shall be given.
NVS 2020 Maximum Age limit:
- For TGT: 35 Years
- For PGT: 40 Years
NVS 2020 recruitment: FAQs
Q.Can one candidate apply for more than 1 post?
Ans. Yes, anyone can apply for more than 1 post if fulfilling the eligibilty criteria.
Q. What is the mode of selection process for NVS 2020 recruitment for PGT, TGT and FCSA?
Ans. The candidates will be selected through a virtual interview
Q. Will candidates get the permanent appointment for the posts of PGT, TGT and FCSA in NVS?
Ans. No, NVS 2020 recruitment is on contractual basis only.
Official Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
You May also like to read :
- Which one you choose : KVS or NVS ?
- Which One Should You Choose – KVS Or DSSSB??
- KVS 2020: KVS Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern