Meghalaya TET 2021: Dept of Education, Meghalaya has announced notification for the recruitment of MTET 2021 is conducted (DERT) to determine the eligibility of candidates for the post of teachers in the schools of the Meghalaya state. The MTET Application form will be started from 10th June 2021. And the last date of MTET Online Application is 10th July 2021. The MTET exam 2021 will be scheduled for 28th August 2021.
Candidates who want to become primary school teachers (Classes 1-5) need to appear for MTET paper-I and aspirants who plan to become middle school teachers (Classes 6-8) need to qualify the MTET paper-II. Candidates who want to become teachers of Classes 1-8 can have the option of appearing in both papers.
Meghalaya TET 2021: Exam Dates
|Meghalaya TET 2021||Dates|
|MTET 2021 Online Application Started||10th June 2021|
|Last Date For Apply||10th July 2021 [5:00 PM]|
|MTET 2021 Exam Date||28th August|
Meghalaya TET 2021: Application Form
- Applicant visit the official website of the Meghalaya TET @http://megeducation.gov.in/
- Click on the MTET 2021 Registration link
- Fill all the required information in the MTET Application form.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After form filling, candidates have to pay the fees through online mode.
- After completion of the application process, candidates must take the print out copy of their filled registration form for further process
Meghalaya TET 2021: Eligibility Criteria
MTET Eligibility for Primary School Teacher
Candidates should clear Class 12 with a minimum 50% aggregate (45 % for SC/ST) and should pass a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) in accordance with NCTE regulations/four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/Diploma in Special Education.
Meghalaya TET 2021: Eligibility for Middle School Teacher
Candidates should pass BA/BSc with at least 50% aggregate and should clear a two-year D.El.Ed in accordance with NCTE regulations/one-year B.Ed/four-year B.El.Ed/Diploma in Special Education. Candidates who have cleared Class 12 with at least 50% aggregate and possess a four-year BA.Ed/Bsc.Ed degree is also eligible to apply for the exam.
Meghalaya TET 2021: Application Fees
|Category||Fee For Paper 1 Or Paper2||Fee For Both Paper|