Meghalaya TET Application Form 2021: Department of Education, Meghalaya has released notification for the postponement of MTET 2021 till further notice. Meghalaya TET is conducted to determine the eligibility of candidates for the post of teachers in the schools of the Meghalaya state. The revised registration schedule will be updated on the official website soon. Candidates who want to become primary school teachers (Classes 1-5) need to appear for MTET paper-I and aspirants who plan to become middle school teachers (Classes 6-8) need to qualify the MTET paper-II. Candidates who want to become teachers of Classes 1-8 can have the option of appearing in both papers.
Meghalaya TET 2021: Highlights
|Organization||Directorate of Educational Research & Training (DERT)|
|Exam Name||Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test – MTET|
|Exam Date||Will be notified Soon|
Meghalaya TET Application Form 2021: Important Dates
|Meghalaya TET 2021||Dates|
|MTET 2021 Online Application Started||10th June 2021(Postponed)|
|Last Date For Apply||10th July 2021 [5:00 PM](Postponed)|
|MTET 2021 Exam Date||28th August(Postponed)|
Meghalaya TET Application Form 2021
- Applicant visit the official website of the Meghalaya TET @http://megeducation.gov.in/
- Click on the MTET 2021 Registration link
- Fill in all the required information in the MTET Application form.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After form filling, candidates have to pay the fees through online mode.
- After completion of the application process, candidates must take the print out copy of their filled registration form for further process
MTET 2021 Online Application Link (Postponed)
Meghalaya TET 2021: Eligibility Criteria
MTET Eligibility for Primary School Teacher
- Candidates should clear Class 12 with a minimum 50% aggregate (45 % for SC/ST)
- Passed a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) in accordance with NCTE regulations/four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/Diploma in Special Education.
MTET Eligibility for Middle School Teacher
- Candidates should pass BA/BSc with at least 50% aggregate
- Passed two-year D.El.Ed in accordance with NCTE regulations/one-year B.Ed/four-year B.El.Ed/Diploma in Special Education.
- Candidates who have cleared Class 12 with at least 50% aggregate and possess a four-year BA.Ed/Bsc.Ed degree is also eligible to apply for the exam.
Meghalaya TET 2021: Application Fees
|Category||Fee For Paper 1 Or Paper2||Fee For Both Paper|
FAQ: Meghalaya TET 2021
Q. When will be the exam held for MTET 2021?
Ans. The examination date for MTET 2021 will be notified soon official website.
Q. What is the minimum age limit before applying for MTET 2021?
Ans. The minimum age limit before applying for MTET 2021 is 18 yr
Q. What is the minimum qualification for applying MTET 2021 Paper 1?
Ans. the minimum qualification for applying MTET 2021 Paper 1 is given below :
- Class 12 with a minimum 50% aggregate (45 % for SC/ST)
- Passed a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)
Q. What are the passing criteria for MTET 2021?
Ans. The passing criteria for MTET 2021 are 60 % marks in the exam.