North Delhi Municipal Corporation(NDMC) has released notification regarding the recruitment of Teacher (Nursery) on Contractual basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy can apply through their official website.
- Starting date to apply Online: 1st Jan 2020
- Last Date to apply : 15 Jan 2020
- List of selected Candidate: will be out on official website
- General : 167
- SC : 50
- ST : 25
- OBC : 89
- Senior Secondary Schools ( Class 12th ) Certificate or intermediate or its equivalent with at least 45% marks from a recognized Board /Institution/ University.
- Diploma / Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education Programme of duration of not less than two years or B.Ed (Nursery) from a recognized Institute.
- Must have passed Hindi at Secondary. (MCD VACANCY)
Age Limit :
- General : 18 – 30 years
- SC : 18 – 35 years
- ST : 18 – 35 years
- OBC : 18 – 33 years
- PH/VH (General) : 18- 40 years
- PH/VH (SC/ST) : 18- 45 years
- PH/VH(OBC) : 18- 43 years
- Interested candidates can apply online through NDMC official website for the post of Teacher (Nursery) on contractual basis in the schools of North DMC.
- The candidates will have to upload application Form with his/her own latest photograph on the official website.
- All the applications will be accepted online only. No manual application will be accepted or entertained.
- The applicant shall fill up his/her name as recorded in the certificate of Secondary/Sr. Secondary Board Examination.
- The candidates should ensure that correct entries are made in the application. Applications with incomplete and wrong particulars will be rejected summarily.
- Secondary Exam – 25% (All subjects) i.e. (%of marks obtained) x 0.25
- Senior Secondary Exam – 45% (Best five subjects) i.e. (%of marks obtained) x 0.45
- Teacher Training Diploma – 30% (All subjects) i.e. (%of marks obtained) x 0.30
- Marks will be calculated upto 2 place of decimal and convention of decimal fractions will be adhered to.
How To Apply:
- Login to official MCD website(use Mozilla Fire Fox Browser).
- Click on Jobs @MCD button
- Against the post, their will be Two Buttons namely:
a. View Job Profile : check on the button to read the Job Profile.
b. Apply : Click on the button to apply.
- All fields are compulsory.
- The photograph in JPG, JPEG and BMP format need to be uploaded. The photograph size should be less than 2 MB.
- After satisfying that entries have been correctly and completely made, the button “submit” is to be clicked.
- Once form is submitted, second attempt will not be entertained.