Maharashtra TET Online Application Form: MAHA TET application form 2021 is likely to be started in August 2021. Recently, the Education Minister has announced via Twitter account, that the MAHATET 2021 exam will be conducted between 15 September 2021 and 31 December 2021. Eligible candidates may fill the Maharashtra TET online application form without any delay from the official website i.e https://mahatet.in/
MAHA TET Application Form & Related Dates 2021
|MAHA TET Exam Events||MAHA TET Exam Dates|
|Notification||To be announced|
|Online applications||To be announced|
|MAHA TET Exam Date||15 September-31 December 2021|
Maharashtra TET Online Application 2021
These are the golden opportunities for all the teaching aspirants who are waiting too long for Maha TET 2021. Maharashtra TET exam will be conducted between 15 September 2021 and 31 December 2021. We can expect that the Maha TET online registration will be tentatively started in the month of August 2021.
How to Fill MAHA TET Application Form 2021?
Step 1:MAHA TET Registration
- Visit mahatet.in or Click on Maha TET Application Form 2021
- Fill all required information in the registration form such as name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, address, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Click on Submit to submit the MAHA TET registration form.
- Note down the system-generated registration ID and password for the future reference.
Step 2: MAHA TET Application Form
- Candidate may login into the registered account using their registration ID and password to fill the form.
- Fill all credential asked in the MAHA TET application form including educational details, preference for exam cities, Permanant address, Subject combination , Medium of instruction etc.
- Upload scanned images of photo and signature with mentioned dimensions only.
- Preview the application form in detail and if required edit the details
Step 3: MAHA TET Application Fee
Candidates may fill the required Maha TET Application fee category wise. Maha TET Application Fee is mentioned in the given below table.
|CATEGORY||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper- I & II|
|SC/ST/Differently Abled Person||Rs.250/-||Rs.400/-|
Maha TET Eligibility Criteria:
|Level of Exam||Educational Qualification||Professional Qualification|
|1st to 5th (Paper-I)||10 +2||Diploma in Teacher Edu. (D.Ed.) OR Graduate in Teacher Edu.(B.Ed.)|
|6th to 8th (Paper-II)||10 +2 & Graduation||Diploma in Teacher Edu. (D.Ed.) OR Graduate in Teacher Edu.(B.Ed.)|
|Both (Paper -I & II)||10 +2 & Graduation||Diploma in Teacher Edu. (D.Ed.) OR Graduate in Teacher Edu.(B.Ed.)|
MAHA TET Application Form FAQ’s
Q: Can I edit the MAHA TET application form after the exam fee payment?
A: No, you cannot edit the application form once you have successfully submitted the MAHA TET exam fee.
Q: Do I need to register separately for MAHA TET paper-I and -II?
A: No, candidates can register for both the MAHA TET papers through a single application form only.
Q: What is the application fee for MAHA TET 2021 exam?
A: MAHA TET application fee is Rs 500 for one paper and Rs 800 for two papers.