Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan(KVS) conducts the recruitment examination for various teaching jobs of PRT, TGT, PGT vacancies every year. Many students are preparing for KVS 2020 exam under the COVID-19 breakdown at home. So here we have important which is asked by mostly candidates i.e. Is KVS Exam Tough ?? The answer for candidates can come in many ways. The KVS exam is actually tough for the reason that the vacancies are a few in comparison to the number of candidates applying for it each year. There are many other reasons that can state why the KVS exam is tough.
Why KVS exam is tough
Though each year so many people crack KVS exam, Some clear written exam, some doesn’t and some candidate can not interview sessions. So there are many reasons that can state why the exam is actually considered to be really tough in nature.
- Students Vs Vacancies : As mentioned before, there are only a few thousand vacancies in total KVS recruitment each year for which lakhs of candidates apply from different parts of the country. Hence, the competition is quite tough to qualify and secure a seat for the positions.
- Eligibility Criteria : The candidates applying for the exam should have at least 50% in the Graduation and should secure the cut off marks as stated by the authorities for that particular year.
- Category : There is an important role in the category. Candidates need to check out the seats reserved for different categories and need to apply as per them.
- Personality : Not just the written exams, but the candidates also should have a good personality to face the interview panel and need to score well in the interview to get recruited for the desired positions.
- Concerned subjects : Before apply for any position in KVS Exam,candidates should have to check their properly eligibility criteria for concerned post . they should check eligibility subject for that post.
- Cut-off marks: Always check previous year cut off marks before start to prepare for KVS exam. Every year it got changed and higher. Lakhs of candidates are preparing for these exams, so candidate have to maintain their target higher than cut off.
How to crack through the KVS exam?
No doubt the KVS exam is difficult but this does not mean that the candidates cannot crack through it. There are some of excellent tips that can help the students to crack through the KVS exams.
- Proper Planning: The KVS syllabus is vast and hence covering it up entirely is the biggest challenge faced by the candidates. Hence, the most important step here is to plan properly so that the candidates can prepare the whole syllabus carefully and can score high in the exams. This can be done through a number of steps such as:
- Understand the KVS exam pattern. Check out one of the exam papers to know and understand the type of questions, the marks spread out across the paper, and so on.
- It is important to analyze the weaker sections from the syllabus so that proper attention can be provided to it. One of the best ways is to prepare a timetable that consists of the distribution of time to different parts of the syllabus.
- Topic Wise Studying: It is important to offer a proper focus on the topics that you are studying. Just studying will not help.
- It is important that you solve different test papers on the topic so that you can check out your confidence level and can see whether you are well-prepared in that particular topic or subject or not.
- Trying to study two topics together can actually make you confused and this can create an even confusing situation during the exam. Study each topic at a time properly.
- Plan your strategy for KVS preparation and follow them. It make your preparation easy and you can check which topics you had done.
- Proper Updates: Apart from the subjects and topics mentioned in the syllabus, it is also important to stay updated with the latest events happening around. Candidates should have a strong presence in General Knowledge and General Awareness.
- It is highly advised to go through the newspapers, magazines, and other similar sources on a regular basis.
- Give daily quizzes on current affairs and general knowledge as many as possible.
- Stay updated on special topics such as business news, sports, political news, and current events are equally helpful.
- Make short study students and revise them on daily basis.
- Time Management and Revision : After completing the syllabus and having prepared for the exam, another thing that is absolutely needed is practice.
- It is important that candidates do a thorough revision of the subjects and topics so that nothing is missed out.
- It is important to practice different test papers and mock test papers in order to practice completing the exam on time.
- Practice with content based daily quizzes also.This helps the students in learning time management as well as offers confidence that can be really helpful during the actual exam.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan(KVS) recruitment is conducted almost every year to recruit teaching and non-teaching positions. The ministry has already announced to release KVS teaching vacancies a total of 5,949 in this year. It is one of the most prestigious positions in the country and hence each year lakhs of candidates compete for the recruitment process while the vacancies remain for a few thousand.
A huge number of candidates apply for the KVS exam due to the lucrative salary that is offered at different positions along with the beneficial perks. But cracking through the exam is not an easy task and hence it is important that the candidates prepare in a much smarter way to secure a position in the recruitment process.
You May also like to read :
- Which one you choose : KVS or NVS ?
- Which One Should You Choose – KVS Or DSSSB??
- KVS 2020: KVS Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern