Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), Haryana has released the notification for the recruitment of various posts i.e. TGT Punjabi, Work Supervisor, Electrician, Fitter Instructor, Theory & Other vacancies. There are 1137 vacancies for aspirants in various fields. All the candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can apply online through their official website. The vacancy details, eligibility criteria, examination pattern are given below:
HSSC Teaching Recruitment 2020: Registration Process
- Starting date to apply: 27th March 2020
- Last Date to apply :17th April 2020 (Extended till 15th May 2020)
- Closing date for deposit of fee: 22nd April 2020(Extended till 19th May 2020)
HSSC Vacancy: 1137
|S. No||Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|4||Fitter Instructor, Theory||144|
|5||Turner Instructor, Theory||93|
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
i)B.A. with at least 50% marks in Punjabi as an elective subject and 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education;
B.A. with at least 50% marks as well as in Punjabi as an elective subject and 1- year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.);
B.A. with at least 45% marks as well as 50% marks in Punjabi as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard;
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4- year BA.Ed;
B.A. with at least 50% marks as well as in Punjabi as an elective subject and 1- year B.Ed. (Special Education).
ii) In case of B.Ed., Punjabi as teaching subject from a recognized university.
iii) Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET);
iv) Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A./M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age limit : 18 yr
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 Yr
The pay scale will be given to TGT Punjabi is :- 44900-142400
The details of fee structure is given below:
- General Male/Female: Rs.150/-
- General Female (Haryana resident):Rs.75/-
- SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State- Male: Rs.35/-
- SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State- Female: Rs.18/-
The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
|2||Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
|Written Exam||General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer,English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject,||75% weightage||90|
|History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics,Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana||25% weightage|
|Socio-economic criteria and experience||–||–||10|
The Examination either Online (CBT) or OMR Based is likely to be held in the month of May and June, 2020. The date, time and place of examination will be as per admit card.
How to Apply for HSSC 2020 recruitment ?
The candidates have to apply only on-line on web-site http://recruitment-portal.in/adv12020.html from 27th March 2020 to 17 April 2020 up to 11:59 PM. .
- Step-1: Log in to HSSC Website http://recruitment-portal.in/adv12020 and generate his/her registration number
- Step-2 : Once registration number is generated, candidate should get the print of the form.
- Step-3 : Applicant will be allotted online Registration Number printed on the acknowledgement slip containing the details (Registration number and Password).
- Step-4 : After filling the online application form (Step-I) completely, the candidate shall have to upload legible essential documents and documents can be uploaded till 22 April,2020.
- Step-5 : The candidate shall have to submit the application Fees.No need to complete this step, if fee is exempted/Nil.
- Step- 6 : After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed.
Documents to be uploaded with Application Form (MANDATORY)
1. Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
2. Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
3. Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio economic criteria and experience along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
4. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
5. Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
6. Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
7.Old candidates who applied earlier should upload the fee Challan/credit certificate issued by Treasury/e-Challan
For More details: