HSSC Recruitment 2021: HSSC PGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the notification regarding the application form re-open for teaching recruitment PGT Sanskrit (H.E.S II, Group B Services). The application Link will be active from 24 May 2021 to 9 June 2021. The last date for fee submission is 11 June 2021. HSSC released 534 PGT Sanskrit teaching vacancies for Haryana State. HSSC has also clarified for B.Ed that candidate should have Sanskrit as a teaching subject to make a candidate eligible for the post of P.G.T. Sanskrit. All the eligible candidates can apply through their official website from 24 May 2021 to 9 June 2021. Earlier HSSC has released 3864 PGT vacancies for various subjects. The examination pattern, exam schedule, eligibility criteria has been given below.
HSSC PGT Highlights
|Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Department||Department of Secondary Education|
|Recruitment Name||PGT Sanskrit|
|Last Date||9 June 2021|
|Examination Date||Notified Later|
HSSC PGT Vacancy 2021- Category-Wise
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||UR||SC||BCA||BCB||EWS|
How to Apply For HSSC PGT Recruitment?
The candidates have to apply only on-line on web-site http://adv12021.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx from 24 May 2021 to 9 June 2021 up to 11:59 PM. .
- Step-1: Log in to HSSC Website http://adv12021.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx and generate his/her registration number
- Step-2 : Once registration number is generated, Login to your account.
- Step-3 : Submit the Following Details: Personal Information, Contact Details, Reservation Details, Qualification Details, Photo Sign upload, Upload Documents
- Step-4 : Apply for posts. After filling the online application form (Step-I) completely, the candidate shall have to upload legible essential documents and documents can be uploaded till 9 June 2021.
- Step-5 : The candidate shall have to submit the application Fees. No need to complete this step, if fee is exempted/Nil. Generate the challan, print Challan and Deposit the fees in banks. Wait for 3 days for payment confirmation
- Step- 6 : Take the print out of application form, then only your application is completed.
HSSC Online Application 2021 Link
The eligible candidates who have not apply for HSSC PGT Sanskrit H.E.S.-II Group‐B Services can now register before 09th June 2021. As the online application process has been decided to re-open from 24th May 2021 to 09th June 2021.
HSSC PGT Exam Pattern 2021
|Written Exam||General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject,||75% weightage||90|
|History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana||25% weightage|
|Socio-economic criteria and experience|
|a.||if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India.||(5 marks)|
|b.|| if the applicant is:-
(i) a widow; or
(ii) the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or
(iii) the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,”.
|c.||If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class.|
One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six month of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period less than six months.
HSSC PGT Eligibility Criteria
(i)Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
(ii) Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of concerned subject.
(iii) “Good Academic Record” Candidates having 50% marks after taking average of any three examination from 10th/12th /Graduation/Post Graduation as the case may be. However the candidate must have atleast 50% marks in Post-Graduation except PGT Computer Science.
(iv) “M.A. Sanskrit/Acharya with at least 50% marks and B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/ Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit from a recognized university or conducted by the Haryana Education Department or an equivalent qualification recognized by Haryana Education Department.
For Other Subjects:
- For General: 500/-
- Female (Haryana resident) : 125/-
- SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State(Male): 125/-
- SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State(Female): 75/-
- Physically Handicapped/Ex-Serviceman of Haryana – No Fee
Payment Can be done through online/offline mode
- Using Offline mode: Candidate will generate the challan and select the bank, in which they want to deposit the fees and take printout of challan form and go to bank after 24 hrs of challan generation and deposit the fees in bank. Challan facility is available with PNB, SBI, State bank of Patiala, IDBI bank only.
- Using Online mode: Candidate will make the payment using Internet Banking account of PNB bank, Candidate can also pay using Credit Card.
HSSC Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Documents to be uploaded with Application Form (MANDATORY)
1. Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
2. Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
3. Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio economic criteria and experience along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
4. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
5. Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
6. Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
7.Old candidates who applied earlier should upload the fee Challan/credit certificate issued by Treasury/e-Challan
HSSC Selection Process 2021
The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
|2.||Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|