HP TET Admit Card 2020: HPTET 2020 admit card has been released by Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) for Shastri and JBT categories on its official website. Examination will be held on 26 July 2020. Candidates who have applied for this examination can download their HP TET hall ticket/admit card by providing details such as their application ID and date of birth.
The Big Freedom Sale!
Use Code: BHARAT to get FLAT 25% Off + 5% Extra on App using coins*
This package Includes Teaching Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Teaching Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Teaching Exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Teaching Exams on Adda247.
Teaching Exams Covered in this Pack
Teaching Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 12 Months
Note: Live Classes will be taken by the Adda247 You Tube Faculties. The Batches of Super Educators are not part of the mahapack.
Note: For Online Live Class:
*You will get an mail after purchasing the batch for login in.
*You will get recorded video links within 48 working hours.
*No Refunds will be given in any case and registration can be canceled by Adda247 for any anti-batch activity.
- English and Hindi Medium
- Detailed Solutions of all Questions
- Detailed Solutions of all Questions
- 12 Months
HPTET 2020 Important Dates:
|Events||HP TET 2020 Admit Card Releasing Date||Exam Date|
|JBT TET||22nd July -26th July 2020||26th July 2020|
|Shastri TET||22nd July -26th July 2020||26th July 2020|
Steps to Download HPTET 2020 Admit Card:
Candidates can check the steps to download the HP TET Admit card 2020:
• Visit the official website of HP TET.
• Click in the tab Click here to Download HP TET Admit Card (SHASTRI/JBT) TET-JUNE 2020.
• A new login page will be displayed.
• Enter Application Id and Date of Birth.
• Click ‘Submit’.
• The HP TET result will be displayed on the screen.
• Download the result and take printouts.
Details Mentioned On The HPTET Admit Card 2020:
The HPTET admit card 2020 released by the HPBOSE and it contains all the required information of the candidates and the HPTET. After taking print out it is very much important to cross check it. If there is any error or mismatch in information, candidate can contact board authorities for omission of error. The details are:
1. Name of the board conducting examination
2. Name of the examination
3. Candidate name
4. Father name
5. Roll number
6. Application number
7. Date, time and venue of examination
10. Date of birth
11. Photograph of candidate
12. Duration of examination
13. Important instruction for candidate at examination hall
14. Space for signature of candidate
15. Space for signature of invigilator
Documents To Carry Along With HPTET 2020 Admit Card:
Candidates have to carry a photo identity proof along with HP TET Admit Card 2020 . Candidates can check the list of documents mentioned below:
• Employee ID
• Aadhar card
• PAN card
• Driving License
• Voter’s card
• Photocopy of the ID Proof
How to Get the Forgotten Password?
The conducting authority provides the option for the students who forgot their password. Candidates need to visit the login page and click on the option “Forgotten Password”. Candidates need to enter the information and password will be sent to the registered email id.
• User ID/Registration Number
• Seven characters shown in a box
HPTET 2020 Admit Card FAQs:
Q1. What Is The HP TET Exam Date?
Ans. HP TET Board will Conduct the Exam on 26 July, 02, 08, 09 August 2020.
Q2. When Will Admit Card Be Available To Download?
Ans. The Admit Card Will Release 07 Days prior To The Exam Date.
Q3. How To Get Admit card Of HP TET?
Ans. The Admit card Can Be Download From the Official Website As Well As Though This Post.
Q4. How Many Questions Will Be In HP TET Exam?
Ans. The Exam will Consist of 150 Questions.
Q5. What Is The Maximum Time Allotted For HP TET Exam?
Ans. The HP TET Exam Will Be Of 150 Minutes ( 02:30 hrs ).
You may also like to read :
- HPTET 2020: HPTET Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- HPSSC Teaching Recruitment 2020
- List Of Govt. Teaching Exams Postponed Due To Coronavirus
- Stay Home & Study Online With Adda247