HP TET Admit Card 2020: HPTET 2020 admit card has been released by Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) for for Shastri, Junior Basic Training TET, TGT (Arts), TGT (Medical & Non Medical), Language Teacher TET, Punjab & Urdu Language Teacher. HPTET Examination will be held on 12 to 15-12-2020. Candidates who have applied for this examination can download their HP TET hall ticket/admit card by providing details such as their application ID and date of birth.
HPTET 2020 Important Dates:
The HPTET exam is scheduled to be conducted on different dates in December. The HP TET exam will be held as per the time schedule mentioned below:
|S No.||Name of Examination||Date of Exam||Timing||Duration|
|1||J.B.T. TET||14.12.2020||10.00 AM To 12.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|2||Shastri TET||14.12.2020||02.00 PM To 04.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|3||TGT(Non Medical) TET||15.12.2020||10.00 AM To 12.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|4||Language Teacher TET||15.12.2020||02.00 PM To 04.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|5||TGT (Arts) TET||12.12.2020||10.00 AM To 12.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|6||TGT (Medical) TET||12.12.2020||02.00 PM To 04.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|7||Punjabi TET||13.12.2020||10.00 AM To 12.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|8||Urdu TET||13.12.2020||02.00 PM To 04.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
Steps to Download HPTET 2020 Admit Card:
Candidates can check the steps to download the HP TET Admit card 2020:
• Step 1 : Visit the official website of HP TET.
• Step 2 : Click in the tab Click here to Download HP TET Admit Card (SHASTRI/JBT) TET-Dec 2020.
• Step 3 : A new login page will be displayed.
• Step 4 : Enter Application Id and Date of Birth.
• Step 5 : Click ‘Submit’.
• Step 6 : The HP TET admit card will be displayed on the screen.
• Step 7 : Download the result and take printouts.
Details Mentioned On The HPTET Admit Card 2020:
The HPTET admit card 2020 released by the HPBOSE and it contains all the required information of the candidates and the HPTET. After taking print out it is very much important to cross check it. If there is any error or mismatch in information, candidate can contact board authorities for omission of error. The details are:
1. Name of the board conducting examination
2. Name of the examination
3. Candidate name
4. Father name
5. Roll number
6. Application number
7. Date, time and venue of examination
10. Date of birth
11. Photograph of candidate
12. Duration of examination
13. Important instruction for candidate at examination hall
14. Space for signature of candidate
15. Space for signature of invigilator
Documents To Carry Along With HPTET 2020 Admit Card:
Candidates have to carry a photo identity proof along with HP TET Admit Card 2020 . Candidates can check the list of documents mentioned below:
• Employee ID
• Aadhar card
• PAN card
• Driving License
• Voter’s card
• Photocopy of the ID Proof
How to Get the Forgotten Password?
The conducting authority provides the option for the students who forgot their password. Candidates need to visit the login page and click on the option “Forgotten Password”. Candidates need to enter the information and password will be sent to the registered email id.
• User ID/Registration Number
• Seven characters shown in a box
HPTET 2020 Admit Card FAQs:
Q1. What Is The HP TET Exam Date?
Ans. HP TET Board will Conduct the Exam on 12 to 15 Dec 2020.
Q2. When Will Admit Card Be Available To Download?
Ans. The Admit Card Will Release 07 Days prior To The Exam Date.
Q3. How To Get Admit card Of HP TET?
Ans. The Admit card Can Be Download From the Official Website As Well As Though This Post.
Q4. How Many Questions Will Be In HP TET Exam?
Ans. The Exam will Consist of 150 Questions.
Q5. What Is The Maximum Time Allotted For HP TET Exam?
Ans. The HP TET Exam Will Be Of 150 Minutes ( 02:30 hrs ).
You may also like to read :
- HPTET 2020: HPTET Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- HPSSC Teaching Recruitment 2020
- HPTET 2020: Preparation Tips And Strategy