HPPSC TGT Answer Key Released: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released answer key for the post of TGT Arts (Post Code795) at the official email@example.com. Earlier HPPSC has released the provisional answer key for TGT Medical- 793, TGT Non-Medical – 794. Now, the commission has uploaded HPPSC Answer Key 2020 in the PDF format. Candidates can check set wise HPPSC TGT Arts Answer Key on their official website. Any candidate can who want to apply for objection regarding the answer key can apply offline with document proof at their official department or sent through post till 20 Jan 2021(5pm). Candidate have to mention their post which they applied, paper code, question , answer, document proof , roll no, Question booklet code when they apply for objections.
Steps To Download HPPSC TGT Answer Key 2020:
• Go to the official site @ hppsc.hp.gov.in
• Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission page will be viewed on the screen.
• Then go through the Latest Notification section which is provided at the left part of the home page.
• Check for the Provisional Answer Key for the Post of TGT (Arts) Post Code -795.
• Click on the PDF link.
• Later on, the set wise HPPSC TGT Answer Key 2020 will be shown.
• Check down carefully and keep safe the downloaded PDF.
HPTET Answer Key 2020
HPSSC Vacancy 2020 :
The post wise distribution of vacancies and educational qualifications have been provided below:
|Post Code||Post Name||Vacancy|
|794||TGT Non- Medical||144|
- Mode of Exam : Offline
- The exam will be held in two parts.
- 1st Part : Objective type paper
- Total Marks : 85
- Total Questions : 170
- Time : 2 hr
- Marking : 2 marks for right answer
|Part 1- Written Objective type Questions|
|Post||Syllabus||Total Question||Total Marks||Time|
|Subject Concerned||120||60||2 hrs|
|General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic, Social Science, General English & General Hindi of Matric standard||50||25|
- Part 2 : The second part of the exam which contains 15 marks is related to the experience of candidate and Socio-Economic Criteria.
You may also like to read :
- HPTET 2020: HPTET Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- HPSSC Teaching Recruitment 2020
- HPTET 2020: Preparation Tips And Strategy