HPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2020 Out: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released the screening test admit card for Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh regarding the recruitment for the 396 posts of Lecturer (School-New). These vacancies are Class-III, (Non Gazetted) on Contract basis. All the candidates can download their admit card from official website.
HPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2020
The e-admit cards for screening test along with instructions to candidates have been uploaded on the website of the Commission for the Written Objective Type Examination for the posts of Lecturer (School New) Hindi. The examination for Lecturer (School New) Hindi will be going to held on 23-08-2020 from 12:00 Noon to 1:30 PM at all the District Head Quarters of Himachal Pradesh except Kinnaur & Lahaul -Spiti.
HPPSC Lecturer Exam 2020: Highlights
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Lecturer (School-New)|
|Exam Date||23 Aug 2020|
|Exam Time||from 12:00 Noon to 1:30 PM|
|Selection Process||Written objective type examination (MCQ) + Evaluation: As per parameters defined by the Govt. of H.P.|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Exam type||Computer Based Test / Offline test|
|Question Type||Objective Type Question|
|Total Marks Ratio||65:10:10|
How to Download HPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2020
Step 1: Go to the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission(HPPSC). The website is accessible through the address http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/
Step 2: Click on “HPPSC Lecturer (School-New) – Hindi Admit Card”.
Step 3: Login with User Name and Password.
Step 4: Download and print your admit card
HPPSC Lecturer Examination 2020 (School-New): Point to Remember
- The candidates must submit self attested photo copies of the documents on the day of Written Objective Type examination to the concerned invigilator in support of their eligibility as detailed in the advertisement.
- No other opportunity will be given to such candidates to submit the documents.
- Wear the mask(s) at examination center
- Keep sanitizer and transparent water bottle with yourself.
Guidelines for COVID +ve Candidates
If any candidate is declared COVID+ve or is under Home / Institutional Quarantine due to being in contact with COVID+ve, he/ she is advised to inform his/her complete details with Mobile Number, Address, Roll Number either in the Control Room of H.P Public Service Commission on telephone Nos. 0177-2623786 & 2629738 or by e-mail at email@example.com so that he/she may be facilitated to appear for the examination at the places identified by the District Administration in the respective District of the State where special examination centre will be established as per guidelines of the State Government
Total Vacancies: 396
|S. No.||Subject||Total Post||General||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Others|
More details on HPTET 2020 :
Scheme of Examination:
- Selection Procedure : Written objective type examination (MCQ)+ Evaluation: As per parameters defined by the Govt. of H.P.
- Total Allocation Marks: Written-85 marks + Evaluation- 15 marks =100 marks
- Exam Type: Computer Based Test / Offline test
- Total Question: 85 questions
- Total Marks: 85 marks
- Total Marks Ratio : 65:10:10
- Total Time: 90 Min.
Syllabus of the Written Examination:
|Syllabus||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Questions based on Master Degree Level in the concerned subject.||65||65|
|G.K. of Himachal Pradesh||10||10|
|G.K. of National / International affairs.||10||10|
For More details on HPPSC
- Strategy to Crack HPSSC 2020 Exam
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020 for Shastri and Language Teacher Posts
- HPSSC TGT Teaching Recruitment 2020
You may also like to read :
- HPTET 2020: HPTET Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- List Of Govt. Teaching Exams Postponed Due To Coronavirus
- Stay Home & Study Online With Adda247