CTET or Central Teacher Eligibility Test Exam is most prominent exam in teaching recruitment field for those candidates who want to teach students Class (I – VIII). The eligibility test conducted by CBSE is the process through which candidates can qualify to join as teachers in different schools across the country.This year CTET is going to held on 5th July 2020. Last Year it was held on 9th December 2019 and the results got out on the 27th of December 2019.
Candidates with Aadhar Number
Aadhar number is an important element/identification added up by the Indian Government and it is mandatory for everyone to have it. It is required in different places today such as financial institutions and other places as a mode of identification for the people. With Aadhar card, candidate can follow below process for downloading their CTET certificate.
This can be done easily through Digilocker. The Government website and app Digilocker offers the candidates to get the result downloaded by linking the app with their Aadhar number.
- Candidates who have Aadhar number and have their mobile number registered with CBSE can directly visit the site @digilocker.gov.in to sign in with respective username and password or by using the Aadhar number.
- A dashboard will come up where the candidates need to click on the option of ‘Get More’ and then need to feed the required data that are CTET Roll Number, Month, and Year of the Exam.
- Clicking on the ‘submit’ option will allow the candidates to download the certificate. Now the candidates can get a print out of this downloaded certificate. For details, click on below link
Candidates without Aadhar Number
Though Aadhar is an important thing today, there can be a number of such candidates who may not have it due to varied reasons. But to download CTET certification, Aadhar number is important and hence there can be trouble for that does not have one.
On the other hand, the good news is that there are options for how candidates without having the Aadhar number can also get the CTET certificate downloaded now. These candidates should follow these important steps to get their certificates.
- Download the application of Digilocker on Android as well as IOS smartphones.
- Without Aadhar Card, you can sign up with the use of an Aadhar number of your family member, carrying the same surname that you have.
- Log in to the app and you will come up with a dashboard where you need to click on the option ‘Get More Now’.
- Select the oragnisation with option of the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Click on ” CTET mark sheet or certificate”.
- Enter your CTET Roll No. and the month and year of the exam.
- Then click on the option of ‘Get Document’.
- The CTET mark sheet will get downloaded under the category of issued document.
- Save the document in Digilocker account safely from where you can take a print out whenever you wish to.
- You can also get the certificate downloaded from the Digilocker app to the device on which you are using it. Now you can get the certificate transferred to your device through different means.
So, it is quite simple where you can simply get the CTET certificate through the option of Digilocker easily even when you do not have an Aadhar card. Normally, today almost everyone has an Aadhar card but if due to some reason you do not have one, you can utilize the Aadhar card number of one of your family members with ease in order to get the CTET certificate download done and get the print out for your reference.
Candidates who have appeared for the test can check their results on @www.cbseresults.nic.in or on @www.ctet.nic.in .The candidates will not be getting the scorecards and the results physically delivered to them and hence they need to take a print out themselves.
You may also like to read :