HAL Teacher Recruitment: HAL Education Committee has invited applications for the post of Primary Teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) and Junior Office Assistant (JOA) in HAL Schools (CBSE/ICSE), Bangalore for the AY 2021-22.Eligible and interested persons can apply for HAL Teacher Recruitment 2021 in the prescribed application format on or before 31 January 2021.
HAL Teacher Recruitment 2021 -Highlights
|HAL Education Committee January 2021 Notification||Details|
|Post Graduate Teacher||B.Ed, M.Sc|
|Last Date to Apply||30/01/2021|
|Selection Process||Written + Interview|
HAL Teacher Recruitment 2021 -Vacancy Details
|Sr. no.||Subject||No.of vacancies|
|10||Music, Art & Craft||1||–||–|
|12||Junior Office Assistant (JOA)||1|
Eligibility Criteria for HAL School Teacher
- Kannada, PRT – Graduate in/with Kannada as one of the main subject in all 3 years and B.Ed with Kannada as one of the teaching methods
- Hindi, TGT & PRT – Graduate in/with Hindi as one of the main subject in all 3 years and B.Ed. with Hindi as one of the teaching methods. Preference will be given to candidates with Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Graduation along with Hindi
- English, TGT & PRT -Graduate in/with English as one of the main subject in all 3 years and B.Ed. with English as one of the teaching methods.
- Maths, TGT & PRT – Graduate in/with Maths as one of the main subject in all 3 years and B.Ed with Maths as one of the teaching methods
- Science, TGT & PRT – Graduate in/with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) OR Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) in all 3 years and B.Ed with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology (Zoology/ Botany) as one of the teaching methods
- Social Studies, TGT – Graduate with two subjects out of History, Political Science, Economics, Sociology, Geography OR Hons. Graduate with History or Political Science or Geography as a main subject and B.Ed with any one subject as teaching method mentioned in Graduation
- Chemistry, PGT – Post Graduate in Chemistry and B.Ed. with Chemistry as one of the teaching methods.
- Computer Science, PRT – B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/IT OR M.Sc in Computers/ IT OR MCA/ BCA
- Physical Education, PRT – Graduate/ Diploma in Physical Education from a recognized University
- Music, PRT – Graduate in/with Music from an Institute recognized by AICTE/University.
- Art & Craft, PRT – Graduate with Drawing and Painting /Art/Fine Art with min. 2 yrs full time diploma from a recognized university
- Librarian, PRT – B.Lib/ M.Lib OR Graduate/Post Graduate with Diploma in Library Science from recognized University
- Counsellor, PRT – Graduate/Post Graduate in Psychology OR Post Graduate in Child Development OR Graduate/Post Graduate with Diploma in Career Guidance and Counseling.
- Junior Office Assistant (JOA) – B.Com with knowledge of Computers & Tally Operational is essential. Good spoken and written skills in English and Kannada
HAL Teachers Salary PRT, TGT, PGT
The aspirants applying for the HAL recruitment 2021 must be clear about the age limit criteria before applying for the different posts. The candidate must not be more than the maximum age limit as of 01.06.2021. There are no minimum age limit criteria for the applicants.
|Sr. No.||Post||Maximum Age Limit (as on 01.06.2021)||Minimum Age Limit|
|1||PRT||45 years||No minimum age limit|
HAL Teacher Experience:
|Sr. No.||Post||Experience (in years)|
How to Apply Online for HAL Teacher Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested persons can apply in the prescribed application format and send the application form along with relevant documents to Secretary, HAL Gnanajyoti School, HAL East Extension Township, GBJ Colony, Marathahalli Post, Bangalore – 560037 on or before 30th January 2021.
HAL Teacher Selection Process
- The selection process will be done through written test, demo and interview for teaching posts.
- Selection of Counsellor, Librarian and JOA would be done through written test and interview.
- The date, time and venue of the Demo and interview will be intimated only to the short-listed candidates.
- Note: This Advertisement for recruitment of the above posts is for the tenure period of 5 years.
- Teaching experience of 5 years in Senior Secondary Level (class XI- XII) is required for the PGT post. 5 years of experience is required in Middle/High School level (VI to X) for TGT posts and it is 2 years in Primary level (I-V) for PRT posts. Only post qualification experience in CBSE/ICSE Schools will be considered as experience.