Jai Hind Warriors,
We are starting online live classes for SSB Interview by India’s best SSB Psychologist Col Kulwant Kataria (Sena Medal). Our Country is facing lockdown due to the coronavirus outbreak. All defence exams are postponed and SSB Interview are also put at hold. Aspirants, you would be getting your SSB Interviews soon after the lockdown period. We value your preparation and we decided to launch Live Online SSB Classes. Grab the opportunity and train yourself for SSB.
- Familiarity with Process – To achieve better results, understanding of the process is very essential. Once you understand the process, it helps in managing your psyche and physical energy, which takes your performance to the next level. During SSB Training Sessions, candidates are exposed to SSB like environment and made to undergo practise sessions to get familiar with the process.
- Overcome Fear of the Unknown – Once familiarity with process increases, candidates start feeling the pulse of the process which gradually enhances comprehension and a better understanding of testing tools.
- Self – Introspection – Candidates after having undergone rigorous training, would be in a position to do self-introspection which helps them in identifying their strengths and weaknesses. Exercise for identification of strengths and weaknesses takes him to the next level i.e. setting short term goals to improve upon identified weak areas
- We will provide you with in-depth knowledge about the selection procedure of SSB so that you get recommended in your very first attempt.
Profile of the SSB Assessor:
Col Kulwant Kataria, Sena Medal
- Infantry officer having 30 Years of experience in Training & Assessment.
- Awarded Sena Medal (Gallantry)
- Psychologist (trained by DIPR), served with SSB Allahabad and assessed over 2000 candidates
- Instructor at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun and trained over 1000 cadets
- Managed Officers’ Selection and Recruitment of 10 Service Selection Boards at Army Headquarters, New Delhi
- Member of the committee which was instrumental in designing New De Novo Selection System
- Corporate Leadership trainer and Behavioural Assessor.
This Foundation course is dedicated for all Defence aspirants who want to join Indian Armed Forces as an officer and serve our Motherland selflessly. This course will help you in developing officer like qualities and refine your skills to handle various selection techniques in SSB Interview. This course is beneficial for all candidates who appear for SSB Interview through written exams like NDA, CDS, AFCAT, INET and candidate who directly get SSB interview call letter from 10+2 TES, TGC, UES, SSC Tech (Men and Women) Entry. You will get trained by India’s Best SSB Psychologist Col. Kulwant Kataria, Sena Medal.
This foundation course covers:
1. SSB Screening Process (In Detail)
- OIR Tests
- Story Narration
- Group Discussion
2. SSB Psychological Test (In Detail)
3. SSB Mock Personal Interview (In Detail)
4. SSB GTO Tasks ( In Detail)
- Group Discussion
- Group Planning Exercise
- Progressive Group Task
- Group Obstacle Race
- Half Group Task
- Individual Obstacle Race
- Command Task
- Final Group Tasks
Warriors, achieve your dream of wearing an olive-green uniform with this foundation course. Indian Army offers young blood to live a life less ordinary. It is India’s most exciting workplace where every day is a new challenge. An Indian Army officer inherits glorious heritage and lasting traditions, blended perfectly with the latest advances in technology in the fields of armament, engineering, management, and medical sciences.
The Indian Army promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. Facilities like subsidized housing, free medical for self & family, canteen facilities, group insurance cover, soft loans for house and/or vehicle and above all the feeling of belonging to a family which cares for you, are the perks of the Army which no other organization provides.
Apart from attractive pay and perks, the Indian Army offers you the best in Life Style, better than all other professions. Be it social interaction, medical facilities, finest clubs, sports facilities, and ample opportunities, Indian Army has it all. In fact, you are paid to lead a healthy life in a healthy environment.