EMRS Admit Card 2021:The Eklavya Modern Residential School (EMRS) Teaching Staff Selection Exam (ETSSE)-2021 will be released EMRS Admit card soon on the official website. The Eklavya Modern Residential School (EMRS) Teaching Staff Selection Exam (ETSSE)-2021 has released 3400 vacancies for various posts i.e. PGT, TGT, Principle, Vice Principle. The revised examination date for EMRS Teaching Recruitment will be out soon on the official website. The admit card for EMRS Teaching Recruitment will be available 15 days prior to the examination date. Eligible candidates can download admit card, examination schedules, center details on the official website soon.
EMRS Admit Card 2021: Highlights
|Department||Ministry of Tribal Affairs under autonomous body, the National Education Society for Tribal Students|
|School||Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS)|
|Post||Principal, Vice Principal, PGTs and TGTs|
|Admit Card||Will be out Soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Later|
|Selection Procedure||Computer-based test(CBT) and Interviews|
How To Download EMRS Admit Card 2021?
The admit card for EMRS Teaching Recruitment 2021 will be available on the official website soon. Eligible candidates will apply through the direct link provided on visiting the official site and follow these below steps:
- Step 1: Visit the Official Website of the EMRS Recruitment portal @www.tribal.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the Download EMRS Admit Card 2021 Tab Option.
- Step 3: After clicking on Download EMRS Admit Card 2021, a new tab will be open with an online application registration.
- Step 4: Sign In by filling in your details with the Application form, Application No, Password, Security Pin.
- Step 5: In New Tab, the Application form will be showed.
- Step 6: Click on Download EMRS Admit Card 2021 and In the new tab admit card will be open.
- Step 7: Download admit card and print it
Download EMRS Admit Card 2021
Here, the below link for the EMRS Teaching Recruitment Admit card is given. All candidates can download admit cards for posts for which they have applied in EMRS Teaching Recruitment.
EMRS Exam Schedule 2021
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode Only|
|Timing of Examination||First Shift||Second Shift|
|9.00 A.M. to 12.00 P.M.||3.00 P.M. to 6.00 P.M.|
|Entry in the Examination Centre||7.30 A.M. to 8.30 A.M.||02.00 P.M. to 2.30 P.M.|
|Instructions by the Invigilator(s)||8.30 A.M. to 8.50 A.M.||2.30 P.M. to 2.50 P.M.|
|Candidates log in to read instructions||8.50 A.M.||2.50 P.M.|
|Test Commences||9.00 A.M.||3.00 P.M|
EMRS Teaching Recruitment 2021 Exam Day Instructions
All aspirants who have applied for the exam must read the following points carefully before going to the exam to avoid any disturbance on the day of the examination.
- Candidates should follow all COVID -19 related safety measures including wearing masks, social distancing, sanitizer, etc.
- Candidates must reach the examination center half an hour before the time mentioned on the admit card to avoid any disturbance.
- Candidates need to attach the same passport size photograph on the admit card as was uploaded on the application form.
- All candidates must carry a printed copy of the downloaded call letter along with a photo id proof, in the original.
- Candidates can carry any of the photo id proofs (Aadhar card, passport, pan card, etc.).
- Remember to carry both the original as well as a photocopy of the id proof.
EMRS 2021: Important Documents To Carry Along With Admit Card
Candidates have to carry a photo identity proof along with EMRS Teaching Recruitment 2021. Candidates can check the list of documents mentioned below:
• Employee ID
• Aadhar card
• PAN card
• Driving License
• Voter’s card
• Photocopy of the ID Proof
EMRS Teaching Recruitment Exam Pattern
- For Principal & Vice-Principal
|S. No.||Sections||No. of Questions|
|II||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||10|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test||10|
|IV||Administration & Finance||70|
- For PGT & TGT
|II||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||10||10|
|III||Teaching Aptitude / Pedagogy||20||20|
|Note: 1 mark shall be awarded to every correct answer.
0.25 mark shall be deducted for every incorrect answer.
FAQ: EMRS Admit Card 2021
Q. What will be the difficulty level of the EMRS TGT Recruitment Exam?
Ans. The difficulty level of the EMRS TGT Recruitment Exam is Class X CBSE Unrevised syllabus 2020 – 21 with a difficulty level up to XII.
Q. Is there any negative marking for EMRS Teaching Recruitment Exam?
Ans. The making system for EMRS Teaching Recruitment Exam is given below :
- 1 mark shall be awarded to every correct answer.
- 0.25 mark shall be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Q. In which TGT subjects Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) Teaching Recruitment have released?
Ans. Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) Subject – English / Hindi / Mathematics / Science/Social Studies
Q. Is the Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) Teaching Recruitment Exam going to held?
Ans. The Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) Teaching Recruitment Exam will be going to held online.