DSSSB Exam Time Table: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released 12000+ TGT, PRT teaching vacancies for Delhi government schools. As in the COVID-19 situation, students are struggling with the DSSSB Exam preparation. Before starting the preparation, you must know the exam pattern, syllabus, and important topics asked in the DSSSB Exam. Most of the aspirants focus on just improving their knowledge & concepts and completing the exam syllabus. Make sure to study each subject every day to maintain consistency. Here, we are helping you to identify the topics to be
to crack DSSSB Exam. In this article, we are providing the best preparation strategy in the form of the DSSSB Exam Timetable.
DSSSB 2021: Vacancy Details
|S. no.||Post Name||Vacancies|
|1||TGT Trained Graduate Teacher||6258 + 5807 =12065|
|2||Assistant Teacher Primary||554|
|3||Assistant Teacher Nursery||74|
Have A Look At The Time Table Plan for DSSSB 2021 Exam Preparation
|Subjects||Number of hours/per day||What to study|
|Teaching Aptitude||1-2 hour||All Theories, learning, Intelligence, Socialization, Motivation, Commissions, Education policies, Teaching Material, Bloom Taxonomy, Evaluation & Assessment|
|Mathematics||2 hour||Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F. Ratio & Proportion Percentage
Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Distance,Tables & Graph
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||1 hour||
Awards, Books & their authors, Sports.History, Geography Current Affairs, Polity, ConstitutionIndian Art & Culture,Everyday Science, Scientific,Research,National/International Organizations /Institutions
|Reasoning Ability||1 hour||
verbal and non-verbal types, analogies
|English & Hindi||1 hour each||Topics like RC, and Grammatical Concept, etc.|
|Subject Concerned||2 Hour||Distribute the Topic according to the Highest weightage and make handy study notes for revisions|
Are You Preparing For DSSSB Exam? Grab This Opportunity Now.. ENROLL NOW
Challenges To Be Faced To Follow The Timetable
- Lazy nature towards the studies is the first and most common reason that an aspirant fails to follow the study plan and timetable for the exam that he is preparing.
- Aspirants fail to complete the task or assignment in the stipulated time. This might disturb the other things as well. So if you are assigning something to yourself, make sure of completing it on time.
- Aspirants may face difficulty in clearing the basic concepts of some of the major topics due to their lack of knowledge & difficulty level. This may also cause a delay to follow the DSSSB timetable.
- Spare more time on social media activities. It diverts your attention from the studies.
- Every teaching aspirant is full of enthusiasm in the starting when he starts preparing for it, later on, he keeps postponing the things and then finally stop practising until the final bell is rung. So, regular practice and consistency with your preparation will help you to fulfil your dream job.
Keep yourself focused on the goal. Your journey could be challenging, but the results would be fruitful if you give your best efforts in the exam. Take challenges, be smart enough to face every situation, and crack it.