DSSSB TGT 2020: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board conduct the recruitment exam for the departments under the Delhi Government. DSSSB Recruitment 2020 is a state level exam conducted by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) annually. It releases notifications for various posts of Teaching & Non teaching.
The DSSSB Recruitment body releases vacancy notices for different posts i.e DSSSB TGT, PRT, PGT along with details such as DSSSB exam dates, pay scale, and eligibility criteria. Candidates can apply for a particular post after ensuring their eligibility criteria for that post.
DSSSB TGT 2020 Highlights:
|Exam Name||DSSSB TGT Exam|
|Conducting Body||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|DSSSB Official Website||https://dsssbonline.nic.in/|
|DSSSB Exam Type||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
DSSSB TGT Vacancy Details:
The DSSSB TGT vacancy 2020 is 1539. We have updated the latest DSSSB vacancy 2020 for TGT below:
|Name of the Post||
|91/20||TGT Computer Science||107||140||20||86||11||364||54|
|93/20||TGT Special Education||255||401||121||104||97||978||12|
DSSSB TGT Education Criteria:
The application have to mandatorily satisfy the educational qualification as given below to apply for the Trained Graduate teacher posts. The candidates with the following of the qualification are eligible to appear in the exam.
- The candidate with a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from an authorised college or university with at least a score of 50% marks or above in combination as well as within the concerned subject they want to apply. Along with this, the candidate must have a combination of either B.Ed/any equivalent degree or should have passed CTET paper which is conducted by CBSE
- A candidate must have passed Hindi & English as a subject at Secondary level.
- The candidate who has Qualified CTET exam which is conducted by the CBSE can also apply for TGT posts.
Subject wise eligibility for TGT teaching post:
- TGT (English): The candidate must hold a degree with English as the main subject in all three years
- TGT (Hindi): Hindi should be the main subject of the bachelor’s degree if you want to apply for TGT Hindi teacher.
- TGT (Sanskrit): Sanskrit should be the main subject in all three years of the bachelor’s degree for TGT Sanskrit teaching post.
- TGT (Mathematics): The main subject must be Mathematics during the degree course.
- TGT (Social Science): The candidate should have at least 2 subjects as main from History, Geography, Economics, Political Science. One subject must be from History and Geography.
- TGT (Science): The main subjects in the degree should be Botany, Zoology and Chemistry if you want to apply for TGT Science teacher in government schools.
- TGT Computer Science :
The candidate along with the above-detailed qualification must also have complete knowledge to teach in bilingual language. He/she must have basic knowledge of Computer Applications as it is in demand these days.
DSSSB TGT Exam Pattern:
|1.||General Awareness||20||20||2 hours|
|2.||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||20||20|
|3.||Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|6.||Subject Concerned (MCQs of one mark each from the subject concerned (teaching methodology in B.ed)||100||100|
DSSSB TGT 2020 Exam Date:
The exam dates for DSSSB TGT 2020 have not yet be announced and might be delayed due to the pandemic effect of COVID-19 across the nation. We will update the DSSSB Exam date once it will be updated by the officials.
DSSSB TGT Age limit:
The age limit set by the exam conducting authority of DSSSB TGT post is 30 years.
DSSSB TGT Application Fee:
A eligible candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/-. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying the Application fee.
DSSSB TGT Salary Details:
DSSSB TGT Salary Post: 9300-34800 + Grade Pay:4600