DSSSB has released notification regarding the recruitment for Various teaching posts i.e. PGTs, Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor. released by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. All the candidates can apply online from 14th January 2020 for this recruitment from their official website.
- Opening Date of Application: 14/01/2020 (14th January 2020)
- Closing Date of Application: 22/02/2020 (22nd February 2020)
Total Vacancies: 710
|S. No||Post Code||Name of the Post||Total|
|1.||19/20||PGT Biology – Male||7|
|2.||20/20||PGT Biology – Female||2|
|3.||21/20||PGT Chemistry- Male||1|
|4.||22/20||PGT Chemistry- Female||2|
|5.||23/20||PGT Commerce- Male||61|
|6.||24/20||PGT Commerce- Female||32|
|7.||25/20||PGT English- Male||42|
|8.||26/20||PGT English- Female||56|
|9.||27/20||PGT History- Male||22|
|10.||28/20||PGT Maths- Male||46|
|11.||29/20||PGT Maths- Female||26|
|12.||30/20||PGT Physics- Male||22|
|13.||31/20||PGT Physics- Female||29|
|14.||32/20||PGT Sanskrit- Female||10|
|15.||33/20||PGT Geography- Male||35|
|16.||34/20||PGT Punjabi- Female||1|
|17.||35/20||Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor – Male||198|
|18.||36/20||Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor – Female||118|
According to DSSSB ONLINE Notification,The age limit and educational qualifications required for various posts has been provided below:
|S. No||Post||Eligibility Criteria||Desirable Qualifications||Age Limit|
||3 years experience of teaching in a College /Higher Secondary School/ High School in the subject concerned.||Below 36 yrs|
|2||Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor||
||One year Experience in Guidance and Counseling in a Central or State or UT Government Institution/ Public Sector Undertaking.||Below 30 Yrs|
- For General: Rs 100/- (One Hundred only).
- Women candidates, Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, P.W.D. & Ex-serviceman category: No Fee
- The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSSB.
- In Two Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for shortlisting only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination.
How To Apply Online
- The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully, which are available at http://dsssbonline.nic.in (when candidate login for filling up of applications) before filling up Online Application Form for the post(s) concerned.