DSSSB 2021: DSSSB has released a notification regarding the recruitment for Various teaching posts i.e. PGTs, TGT’s & Other Teaching posts. released by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board.
Now, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, DSSSB 2020 has released a notification regarding an increase in the number of vacancies of the TGT special education teacher post. The advertisement no. 97/20 recruitment notification for the TGT special education teacher post was released in 27th January 2020. A total of 978 vacancies were declared earlier and now the 364 additional vacancies have been announced.
DSSSB Special Educator New Vacancies 2020:
DSSSB Special Educations Eligibility Criteria
1. Graduate with B.Ed (Special Education) or B.Ed. with a two years Diploma in Special Education or Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education.
Any other equivalent qualification approved by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
2. Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE
DSSSB Selection Process
- The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSSB.
- In Two Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for shortlisting
DSSSB Special Education Salary Structure:
The salary package for the special educator trained graduate teacher will vary from Rs. 9300-34800 addition of the grade pay that is Rs. 4600/-.