DSSSB has released a notification regarding the recruitment for DSSSB PRT Special Educator teacher Vacancy on 4th March 2021. A total of 1171 vacancies are announced for DSSSB PRT Special Educator teachers. All the eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 15 Mar 2021 till 14 April 2021. In this article, we are sharing the previous year cut-off of PRT Special Educator teacher that will help candidates to get an estimated idea of the previous year cut-off marks and in that way he/she can manage their study plan.
DSSSB 2021: Vacancy Details:
|S. No||Post Code||Name of the Post||Total|
DSSSB PRT Special Educator [Post code: 15/17] Final Cut Off 2018:
DSSSB Selection Process
- The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and a deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSSB.
- In Two Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for shortlisting
DSSSB Qualifying Marks :
The minimum qualifying marks for one tier exam is given below :
- General :40%
- OBC (Delhi) :35%
- SC/ST/PH (PwD) :30%
- Ex-Servicemen will be given 5% relaxation in their respective categories subject to a minimum of 30%
DSSSB Special Education Salary Structure:
The salary package for the special educator trained graduate teacher will vary from Rs. 9300-34800 addition of the grade pay that is Rs. 4600/-.
You may also like to read :