DSSSB has released a notification regarding the recruitment for DSSSB PRT Special Educator teacher Vacancy on 4th March 2021. A total of 1171 vacancies are announced for DSSSB PRT Special Educator teachers. In this article, we are sharing the previous year cut-off of PRT Special Educator teacher that will help candidates to get an estimated idea of the previous year cut-off marks and in that way he/she can manage their study plan.
DSSSB 2021: Vacancy Details:
|S. No||Post Code||Name of the Post||Total|
DSSSB PRT Special Educator [Post code: 15/17] Final Cut Off 2018:
DSSSB Selection Process
- The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and a deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSSB.
- In Two Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for shortlisting
DSSSB Qualifying Marks :
The minimum qualifying marks for one tier exam is given below :
- General :40%
- OBC (Delhi) :35%
- SC/ST/PH (PwD) :30%
- Ex-Servicemen will be given 5% relaxation in their respective categories subject to a minimum of 30%
DSSSB Special Education Salary Structure:
The salary package for the special educator trained graduate teacher will vary from Rs. 9300-34800 addition of the grade pay that is Rs. 4600/-.
You may also like to read :