Important Schedule :
- Starting date to Apply Online :15 Mar 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online :14 April 2021
Total Vacancies : 1145
|S. No||Post Code||Name of the Post||Total|
|1||31/21||Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT) – Deaf & Dumb||19|
How To Apply For DSSSB Online Application Form 2021:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of DSSSB i.e https://dsssbonline.nic.in/
- Step 2: Look for a link that says DSSSB Recruitment 2020 ADVERTISEMENT No. 01/21 click on it
- Step 3: Register yourself and fill up the form.
- Step 4: Completely fill all the details in the registration form
- Step 5: Requisites of Online Application(Scanned) :- Photograph and Signature
- Step 6: Make fee payment and click on submit
- Step 7: Download a copy of the form and keep a printout for future use.
According to DSSSB ONLINE Notification, The age limit and educational qualifications required for various posts has been provided below:
|S No.||Post||Eligibility Criteria||Desirable Qualifications||Age Limit|
|1||Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT) – Deaf & Dumb||1. Bachelor Degree with B.Ed. (Special Education for hearing impaired) from a recognized University / Institute or
2. B.Ed. (General) with one year diploma in Special education for hearing impaired from a recognized institute, Or
|2||Special Educator(Primary)||(i) Senior Secondary School Certificate (12th Class or its equivalent from a recognized Board / Institute
(ii) 2 years Diploma programme in Special Education recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India ln any category Of Disability or any other equivalent qualification approved by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
(iii) Pass in Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted bv Central Board of Secondarv Education.
- For General: Rs 100/- (One Hundred only).
- Women candidates, Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, P.W.D. & Ex-serviceman category: No Fee
- The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSSB.
- In Two Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for shortlisting only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination.
- In case of Non-technical / General post
(a) Candidate senior in age is to be placed higher in merit.
(b) ln case where the dates of birth are also the same, the candidate whose first name comes first in Alphabetical order (in English) is to be placed higher in merit.
Examination Pattern :
- Total Marks – 200
- Total Questions- 200
- Question Type – MCQ
- Total Time – 2 Tier
- Total Section – 2
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks of both the sections A &B
|Section||Subject||Total Question||Total Marks|
|Section A||General Awareness||20||20|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning ability||20||20|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension||20||20|
|Test of English language & Comprehension||20||20|
|Section B||Teaching Methodology||100||100|
Passing Criteria :
The minimum qualifying marks for one tier exam is given below :
- General :40%
- OBC (Delhi) :35%
- SC/ST/PH (PwD) :30%
- Ex- Servicemen will be given 5% relaxation in their respective categories subject to a minimum of 30%
You may also like to read :