DSSSB Recruitment 2020: DSSSB has released the notification under Advertisement No.03/20 for various vacancies of Assistant Grade I, Store Keeper, Laboratory Assistant, Scientific Assistant, etc. Check the post-wise eligibility criteria and get the direct link to apply online for the DSSSB Vacancy as per the requirement.
The official notification has been released on the official site of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board @dsssb.delhi.gov.in/ Go through the age limit, educational qualifications, etc of the DSSSB Vacancy 2020 for 1126 vacancies released by the Delhi Govt. Candidates can apply online till 14th April 2021.
Important Dates: DSSSB Assistant Recruitment 2020
The important dates related to DSSSB Assistant Recruitment 2020 is given below. The online apply link will be activated on 15th March 2021.
Opening Date of Application: 15th March 2021
Closing Date of Application: 14th April 2021
DSSSB Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
Online Applications are invited for DSSSB Recruitment 2020 to the following post under various Departments of Govt. of NCT of Delhi. A total of 1126 vacancies are released with different eligibility criteria for each post. Check out the table below for post wise.
DSSSB Assistant Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are available at http://dsssbonline.nic.in (when the candidate login for filling up of applications) before filling up the Online Application Form for the post(s) concerned.
DSSSB Vacancy 2020: Application Fee
- Rs 100/- (One Hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, P.W.D. & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying an Application fee.
DSSSB Selection Process 2020
- The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- In Two Tier examinations, the Tier I exam to be used for shortlisting only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in the Tier II Examination.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and a deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The minimum qualifying marks for one Tier/Two Tier written examination (Objective/Descriptive Type) is as under:
OBC (Delhi) :35%
SC/ST/PH (PwD) :30%
- Skill test / Endurance test will be taken as per the requirement of the job.