DSSSB PRT 2020: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board conduct the recruitment exam for the departments under the Delhi Government. DSSSB Recruitment 2020 is a state level exam conducted by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) annually.It releases notifications for various posts of Teaching & Non teaching.
DSSSB is going to announce vacancies for PRT teaching posts for the government schools. So the candidates who were in the wait of this exam must begin their preparation or revision to get their desired post in the government sector. Sometimes many candidates begin their preparation for competitive exams and do not pay attention to the eligibility criteria due which later on they have to suffer either due to age limit or education qualification.
A Primary Teacher has to teach all subjects to the students putting more focus on literacy, science, and numeracy part of education. Just go through the article and match your eligibility with the required one to find whether you fit into the post or not.
DSSSB PRT 2020 Highlights:
|Exam Name||DSSSB PRT Exam|
|Conducting Body||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|DSSSB Official Website||https://dsssbonline.nic.in/|
|DSSSB Exam Type||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
DSSSB PRT Vacancy Details:
The DSSSB PRT vacancy 2019 was 637. We have updated the latest DSSSB vacancy 2019 for PRT below:
Number Of Vacancies
|UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||PH (OH)||PH (VH)||Total|
|DSSSB Primary Teacher||332||119||115||35||36||13||14||637|
DSSSB PRT Education Criteria:
The application have to mandatorily satisfy the educational qualification as given below to apply for the Primary teacher posts. The candidates with the following of the qualification are eligible to appear in the exam.
- The candidate must have a passed degree in 12th with at least 50% marks and a 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education from an authorised university.
- The candidate with 12th pass with a minimum of 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) is eligible to appear in the PRT exam.
- The candidate with a passed degree of 12th with at least 50% marks and 2 Year Diploma in Education can also apply for Primary teacher post.
- A student with graduation degree passed with at least 50% marks from a recognised university and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is also eligible to appear for the exam.
- A candidate must have passed Hindi & English as a subject at Secondary level.
- The candidate who has Qualified CTET exam which is conducted by the CBSE can also apply for PRT posts.
The candidate along with the above-detailed qualification must also have complete knowledge to teach in bilingual language. He/she must have basic knowledge of Computer Applications as it is in demand these days.
DSSSB PRT Exam Pattern:
|1.||General Awareness||20||20||2 hours|
|2.||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||20||20|
|3.||Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|6.||Subject Concerned (MCQs of one mark each from the subject concerned (teaching methodology/B.El.Ed./D.Ed./NTT/JBT etc.)||100||100|
DSSSB PRT 2020 Exam Date:
The exam dates for DSSSB PRT 2020 have not yet be announced and might be delayed due to the pandemic effect of COVID-19 across the nation.
DSSSB PRT Age limit:
The age limit set by the exam conducting authority of DSSSB PRT post is 30 years.
DSSSB PRT Application Fee:
A eligible candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/-. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying the Application fee.
DSSSB PRT Salary Details:
DSSSB PRT Salary Post: 9300-34800 + Grade Pay:4200